D-sperse problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dackroyd

Diane
Reaction score
Just checking if anyone else is having issues with Dsperse leaving nails dull after removing the sticky layer of shellac. After comparing the bottle ingredients it seems that the first ingredient on the list used to be isopropyl alcohol and is now Aqua (water) followed by isopropyl alcohol. We have only noticed the dullness after using the new bottle and S2 say the only thing that has changed is the addition of a tiny amount Aloe Vera which shouldn’t make any difference. I have sent one of my bottles back for them do do tests but just wondered if anyone else is having any problems.....
Thanks Diane

I have noticed with our most recent refill bottle that this has been happening!!

Yes have noticed it feels oilier and not working as well as before

I’ve also put a similar message on sweet squares Facebook and there’s been loads of replies with similar issues. I look forward to hearing what S2 say after they’ve tested my returned bottle. I obviously prefer to use the recommended product to remove the sticky layer but if it leaves the shellac dull I may have no option but to try something different. Even using normal polish remover removes the sticky and leaves the nails shiny !

I’ve also put a similar message on sweet squares Facebook and there’s been loads of replies with similar issues. I look forward to hearing what S2 say after they’ve tested my returned bottle. I obviously prefer to use the recommended product to remove the sticky layer but if it leaves the shellac dull I may have no option but to try something different. Even using normal polish remover removes the sticky and leaves the nails shiny !

I like prep and wipe by gellux if you need an alternative that isn’t too expensive if S2 don’t sort it out

Perhaps just use pure Isopropyl alcohol if it comes to it. While the issue is resolved.

Latest posts

Back