Dadi Oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it and I love the smell which is strange as I hate the smell of lavendar.

I curently stock Solar oil 15ml and pinky size (3ml ish?)

And rose oil as my medium non nut based product which is 7.3ml I beleie.

I want to switch the rose oil over to Dadi oil but I don't think they do the medium size boo hoo :(

Jim N: Dont give up! What size would you all want???

I'm rather in love with my complimentary bottle!!

My mum instantly got the lemongrass :)

Can I just ask whether it's safe to use on other areas of the body like Solar Oil??

*whispers* I've got dry knees :(. xxx

Jim N: Absolutely. We market it for nails and skin. One of the great things about Dadi is we use natural Vit E. The other products use synthetic, which has FAR less anti oxident activity.

OMG! thats what kicked off my migraine on Monday!!! :sad:

I couldn't work out what caused it. Touch wood, I've not had a migraine for about 3 years, Monday afternoon had the mother of all attacks, full on visual disturbances, nausea and banging headache....lavender gives me migraines :sad: I got my IBX at lunchtime and spent the afternoon using it on myself with a generous application of Dadi Oil afterwards to check that out too.

Phew, in a way I'm pleased I've worked out what caused it as I was a bit worried having one after for so long and thought I'd mastered avoiding the triggers.

Annoyed that I didn't catch it earlier, normally I can pick out the smell immediately and avoid it, but I guess with the blending of the other scents it wasn't quite so obvious.

Jim N: so sorry about that :(((

Unfortunately, I've not been able to try Dadi'Oil yet but, may I just thank you for Solar Oil! I absolutely love it!!

Back to Dadi though, am I right in believing its a good alternative for nut allergy sufferers?! I know that almond oil could spark a reaction in some sufferers so, would like to be able to offer an alternative.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Jim N: you are welcome twice :). Both awesome products. And yes, no worries with nut allergies with Dadi

Jim N: you are welcome twice :). Both awesome products. And yes, no worries with nut allergies with Dadi

Thank you Jim! I will most definitely use Dadi as my alternative :D

I do love being able to ask the master directly :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Loving Dadi' Oil! Converted from SolarOil a few months ago now. Much better results, for me anyway. Love the smell.

I'm rather in love with my complimentary bottle!!

My mum instantly got the lemongrass :)

Can I just ask whether it's safe to use on other areas of the body like Solar Oil??

*whispers* I've got dry knees :(. xxx

Absolutely!!! I use Dadi'Oil everywhere, I love it under my eyes at bedtime! Not sure if you know this but Dadi'Oil is formulated by Jim Nordstrom and Jim is also formulated Solaroil back in 1980!!!

Jim N: so sorry about that :(((

Aw! Thanks for the apology, it's most certainty not your fault, but I appreciate your concern

I've gifted my sample bottle to a favorite regular customer for feedback and testing :D

I love it and I love the smell which is strange as I hate the smell of lavendar.

I curently stock Solar oil 15ml and pinky size (3ml ish?)

And rose oil as my medium non nut based product which is 7.3ml I beleie.

I want to switch the rose oil over to Dadi oil but I don't think they do the medium size boo hoo :(

Dadi'Oil sells in a 2.4 size .

Used Dadi Oil along side Solar Oil for a while. It's great as some clients for allergy reasons can not use Solar Oil. Someone once said that she couldn't have her nails done as she knew you had to use a oil that she was allergic too. Not with Dadi Oil on stand by!

I think I'm going to buy some to go alongside my solar oil then! Am a bit worried about nut allergy sufferers.

It's truly a little pot of lush :) it was recommended to me on this forum as one of the best cuticle oils to retail, I love it & use now & my clients love it & use it. All see the benefits.

After reading this thread I think I'm going to have to get some dadi oil. Was just wondering how much you retail the minis for?

Jim .. you are the Dadi! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Jim

I really like the product, it seems very rich and moisturising and I agree that it seems to go further than Solar Oil.

It's just the smell I'm not over keen on, but thats a very personal thing!

Jim N: I know, I wish there was such a thing as one aroma fits all!

After reading this thread I think I'm going to have to get some dadi oil. Was just wondering how much you retail the minis for?

Jim N:
Recommend double what your purchase price is

Jim or Linda, a 7.3ml would be good as it seems to be a good seller in solar Oil.

Also, I tried to by some Dadi Oil at the last beauty show here in the Uk as I wanted just one bottle to try before investing, but found that it wasn't possible so came away with none. I would still like to try and havn't checked the website to see if I can do this, but will say it was a shame I couldn't buy it at the show when there is such a huge audience for it.

Edit..I'm so tired! I know you don't physically sell Dadi Oil but just saying that it was a wasted opportunity to try a bottle as I'm unlikely to purchase one bottle from the LB website when I don't deal with them for all my other needs.

Last edited:
Jim N: Dont give up! What size would you all want???

Hi Jim!

Wasn't expecting a reply from yourself, thanks very much. I would love a 'medium' size. The ones that solar oil come in are around the 7ml mark.

If you were to do this I'd have them in an instant!

Latest posts

Back