Daily Mail article: UV nails/skin cancer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some great info on this thread, perfect for responding to concerned clients, as iv already had 1 lady text me at 10.30 pm worried out of her mind as she had just had Gelish done that day!

Thank you geeks :)

this article is one of those reasons why i stopped reading newspapers years ago, too much rubbish in them! If i want to read about something in particular i look it up...i always do my research on beauty etc but read newspapers full of rubbish ...no thanks x

I hate the daily fail!!

Young nails put this on their FB page, I have shared it on my page incase of worried clients or potential clients, will put their mind at rest x

72626_627753573908384_1985360286_n.jpg

Katie price commented today in her column in the sun that she thinks the article probably stems from just health and safety gone mad. She put that she recently qualified in gel nails and is bringing out her own line.

Katie price commented today in her column in the sun that she thinks the article probably stems from just health and safety gone mad. She put that she recently qualified in gel nails and is bringing out her own line.
Oh .. let me guess .. another private lable of XXXX? lol we all know what!! :D

Well what can u expect it is just another way of trying to tarnish an industry that involves ''skilled hands'' .I mean both the gov and press have suceeded in seeing other business's under and at the jobcentre and now were next! this is just another case of not supporting business in this country! and as for press they just sit on there backsides getting paid for chatting a pile of tripe the only thing that is truthful on a paper is the date!

I put on my FB page the scratch article and its gone mental. Considering I only have 80 likes!
Vicki x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363026370.336480.jpg

Latest posts

Back