Daily records

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naturalb78

Reaction score
Hi
Looking for some advice on how you do your daily takings ?! I’m a salon owner with 3 employees and at the moment whilst we don’t have a software in place we just all write down what we have done for the day with Clients name,treatment, how much and method of payment then tally it up at the end of the week where I then write into a book how much was taken in cash and card but I’m not sure this is the best/correct way of doing it and hoping someone can tell me how they do their end of day/week ?! Thanks in advance xx

It's certainly doable like that but for a business your size you should really embrace technology to make your life easier and should you ever be audited, will make life MUCH easier.

A booking system will help track everything far better as well as help marketing efforts and give you far better reporting into your business then pen and paper could ever give.

Some accounting software would serve you well too.

Thankyou for your reply, I’m already using quick books for my accounts but do you recommend a software for booking app etc ?

Thankyou for your reply, I’m already using quick books for my accounts but do you recommend a software for booking app etc ?
Totally. Ovatu.com is quite good.

I second Ovatu, easy to use and gives you plenty of info!

I would suggest to take a look at Bookis. There are relatively new but seem to be easy to use.

Latest posts

Back