daisy cutter tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charly

Reaction score
just read a thread on daisy cutter tips, bit confuzed!!!!!!
i have the radical french from creative and never used them, so what is the difference between the two, and what makes the good,alos who supplies them?
thank you

The Daisy Cutter tips are well-less and pre-etched wich means you can put them wherever you find more apropriate (i like to glue them a little bit back so that the french look lasts a lot before the natural smile line can seen trhu) and you don't have to remove the shine. It's a great time saver for creating beautiful fench manicures.
They can be found at

www.nailsplusbeauty.com

Hiya,
I had a sample pack of the daisy cutter tips, and was'nt very happy with them. I just found them too thick and heavy, though I thought it was good that you could place them anywhere on the nail. Maybe I just was'nt doing them right or we're talking about different daisy cutters.

Aylin

Hi Charely, hope all is well for you. :)

We have a pack of them and they arnt bad, Sarah likes them as there is no pre blending but they are a thicker tip. I havnt tried them myself yet.

You can get them from karen on www.nailsplusbeauty.com

Latest posts

Back