Damaged skin surrounding nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

heather blair

Reaction score
Hi Sharon

he could try Zinc cream available from the chemist (not zinc and castor oil although this wouldn't do any harm). it acts as a barrier cream and zinc is known to aid the healing process. however i would only use it at night because it is bright white (really attractive!)and it can also be a bit stubborn to remove. I hope this helps

heather blair

Sharon Green

Reaction score
Hi Peeps,

An I.T technician I work with has really badly 'nicked' areas around his cuticles and also the skin at the side & base of the nails...he says it's from 'rummaging around' inside PC's all day :? ...anyway...what should I recommend he could use to help heal these areas?

Peppercorn Nails

Reaction score
Hiya - C:u3 Renu from Creative is excellent for sore, dry cuticles. It contains copper complex aiding the skin's ability to repair itself.

Solarbalm (also by Creative - sorry, but it's fab!) is another excellent product. Smells of almond so maybe the C:u3 Renu would be better.

Adele

Sharon Green

Reaction score
:D

Thanx for the recommendations ladies, I think I will get a tube of C:u3 for him to try, will report back on how it goes.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
Hi ya Hun,
Well just a little thought ...........
This guy with the nasty nicks around the cuticle area.............
I think he should have a nice Manicure...........

That will tidy up the cuticle area, remove all crappy stuff and then go for the C:u3 Renu, sounds like the skin around the nail has feathered, this is due to overgrown bits and bobs...................

Ah bless the chap.................for he ......... does not know what a great manicure can do for him...............

love Ruth xxx

Sharon Green

Reaction score
Thanks Ruth, I will suggest to Andy that he comes and has a nice relaxing manicure with me one evening this week, and, hopefully I will send him away with nicer looking nails & fingers...who knows he may like it so much that becomes a regular. :D

I will let you know how I get on.

8) Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts