Dancing on Ice spray tans!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J33XSS

Reaction score
Does anyone know what brand are spray tanning the dancing on ice contestants this year?
Matt (Anthony in Eastenders) is looking a tad orange but the rest look great!

I know it used to be sienna x didn't it? I don't know if they are still doing it? Or did they do strictly? Oh I'm mixed up now LOL! I've been no help whatsoever sorry.

I know it used to be sienna x didn't it? I don't know if they are still doing it? Or did they do strictly? Oh I'm mixed up now LOL! I've been no help whatsoever sorry.

Haha! I know Vita Liberata did the X factor, it's funny how you look at things like this when you work in the industry!

Does anyone know what brand are spray tanning the dancing on ice contestants this year?
Matt (Anthony in Eastenders) is looking a tad orange but the rest look great!

I thought that last week! Very orange, streaky, white arm pits and stripes on there necks!!!

Had a quick google & 'BeauBronz' claim to do it... Never heard of them!

I seem to remember reading it was Su-Do - I agree, a couple aren't looking that great though! Oops!

Its Su-Do, ive seen a couple of pictures on twitter of the contestants before and after the spray tan standing in front of their booth and their products, personally im not a fan, they look very orange and patchy :/

It was Beau Bronz for years! Havent checked to see if they still do it but I know that Jayne Torvill was a big fan of theirs! :)

I'd have thought it would have been 'Lauren's way' tan with her being on the show. got to admit they did look too orange for me hehe

The way I've always looked at it is:

Any tan that looks good on tv is not gonna look so natural in real life as the lighting used for tv wash people out. If they look orange on tv they must be really orange in real life.

It's the same with make up, even blokes get foundation etc.. put on as the lighting would wash them out and make them look really pale without.

I'd have thought it would have been 'Lauren's way' tan with her being on the show. got to admit they did look too orange for me hehe

If Lauren was using her own products I am glad I didn't go with her brand, she looks dreadful!

Lauren is using her own xx

i havent been watching doi but i will be now!! xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Matt from eastenders is using Laurens Way! So he has said on his twitter page. Very orange!

I used su-do years ago and changed to Fake bake because su-do had an orange look about it, even when I applied it on myself. I though Keith Chegwin looked quite orange last week, especially his face.:eek:

Matt from eastenders is using Laurens Way! So he has said on his twitter page. Very orange!

Oh is he? That would be why he is looking so orange then!

Latest posts

Back