Dandruff shampoo recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ELLE BELLA

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a shampoo for dandruff that will not damage hair (highlighted) I know head and shoulders is the devil but I can’t remember the exact reasons why ? My college years are long past and I like to give the correct reasons when asked !

To my knowledge Head and shoulders is an astringent. It also contains glue like polymers which actually stick down the loose /flacky bits of skin. So it seems like it ridding you of the problem, but actually it's just glueing the excess skin down. Kitoko do a dandruff shampoo, which is very natural. It contains no sulphates, parabens, silicone. It's formulated with affrican black pepper which had a soothing effect on the scalp too. It also contains natural antibacterial and anti fungal properties to keep infections at bay.

I've recently been using Maria Nila "heal" shampoo, I've sufferd with Psoriasis for 12years, sufferd a really bad flare up on my scalp, so gave this i go. I've had every medicated shampoo from my GP (lets face it they smell awfull too) & can honestly say this has truely made a difference.

-Vegan & cruelty free
- dandruff relief & promotes hair growth
- sulphate & paraben free
- colour guard
- soothes itching

I'd highly recommend [emoji846]

Latest posts

Back