Daniel Pelka - murdered, abused 4 year old

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

faefae

Reaction score
Is anyone else so effected by this? I was in tears when I heard it on the news and read about it, and it's been on my mind to the point of not being able to sleep. I look at my little boy and cannot imagine how a mother could do such a terrible thing to her own child. I'm disgusted that such wreched people exist! Poor little boy. Rest in peace.

I chose to not watch the news anymore for this exact reason.i get far too upset. I know its a horrible thing to say but ignorance is bliss to even imagine someone can do that to another human is horrible enough without actually seeing it!

I have been deeply saddened by this. I hope their jail sentence is not an easy one for either of them.

Disgusting excuses of 'human beings', the only slight justice will be the other inmates beating the shxt out of them! To think some people try for years/are never able to have children and this woman (no not a mother!) and her sick partner give this beautiful little boy a life of hell. So upsetting. Rest in peace little man x

I am the same, any story on the news with abused children upsets me. I was in tears for weeks following little April Jones. So so sad there are people out there that treat innocent children that way xxx

I was in tears when I read this :( I have two nephews of my own who I love so much and would be devastated if this happened to them. When I hear of these stories it always makes me question the society we live in, how can a mother harm or let someone else harm their own, innocent child? How can a 4 year old protect himself from grown adults who are supposed to love and care for him? Such a sad, sad story :(

I was also reduced to tears :( the poor little mite, at least he's finally in peace & doesn't have to suffer for the rest of his life due to the horrible things that have been inflicted on him, even if it was undignified. Boy do I hope those two creatures get tortured whilst they're inside

Absolutely horrific, his lovely little face smiling in the picture as well.

I don't think I've ever been so distressed by such a story.

I cannot believe nobody helped him :(.

Just makes you hold your own children closer.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I always remember the name Maria colwell.Everything was going to change after her death and never again would this kind of abuse happen.That was 1973 I was 10 but remember it on the news and how shocked everyone was.Then we had victoria Climbie and baby P and every other child Inbetween nothing changes,but what can change is that you don't ignore what goes on around you because it upsets you.If I thought for one minute a child near me was being abused I wouldn't rest until something was done.

I always remember the name Maria colwell.Everything was going to change after her death and never again would this kind of abuse happen.That was 1973 I was 10 but remember it on the news and how shocked everyone was.Then we had victoria Climbie and baby P and every other child Inbetween nothing changes,but what can change is that you don't ignore what goes on around you because it upsets you.If I thought for one minute a child near me was being abused I wouldn't rest until something was done.

Can I just say that I prefer if he is called Peter. It helps keep his face in our memory rather then the annon name which was given to protect his abusers identity. Other then that I agree whole heartedly with you x

What disturbs me is that his school did nothing. Why weren't Social Services banging on the door and taking the poor child away?!? NSPCC!?!? Where were you!? Too much red tape, not enough action. Makes me sick!

How could they know he was stealing food and scouring the bins and yet nothing, absolutely nothing was done. What kind of messed up society do we live in. Appears that we have a bunch of incompetent idiots running this country putting the wrong people in charge.

I hope his mother is tortured in jail to the point of near death over and over again for several years.

Unless its brought to the attention of social workers via concerns by neighbours/other family members/teachers they can't act upon it. Its easy to blame people in these situations but ultimately blame lies with the monsters who thought it ok to treat another human being in this way.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

How can social services act if no one tells them.

If we didnt have such sick people living amongst us then there would be no need for SS and the NSPCC.

Everyone is so quick to pass the buck to SS, im sick of hearing it. My mum is a Social worker and the **** she has to put up with on a daily basis from uncaring abusive parents who don't give two hoots. SS do a hell of a lot and when such a sad story comes along as daniel pelka they are targetted again.

The school did nothing, they told him off when he was trying to eat other childrens food, the school didnt report his weight loss and his bruises. The school were fed a bunch of lies and they did nothing to follow them up. The school is to blame. That is where he spent most of his day and they left him with his parents. If Daniel had an eating disorder or medical condition then the school should of looked into it but again this was another lie the parents fed the school.

Now this poor poor boy has had to suffer so so much and no one was there to help him when he was alone and suffering. It breaks my heart.

Social services were involved but closed his case.

The school was too relaxed about the issues they noticed (black eyes, getting thinner & thinner, scavenging for food) and should have done more to help him.

It is sad to know that yet another youngster has lost their life to uncaring cruel and downright evil lowlives.

The really sad thing is that it will happen again. It's been said over & over that things will change and this will never happen again but it does :cry::cry:

I think this is one of those topics that isn't really for forum discussion because it is just too sensitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back