Dare you to press paste! No cheating!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Explain to me again why a lovely man like u was on pof and is single lol.xx

Now u all know what I do in spare time lol xx
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mine is a screen grab that I copied to send to the other half, to wind him up *angel*

It was from an article about the UK and regional differences that stated that England was better paid, but Scots were better educated :o

It won't let me paste on here.

It's not "alright bruv" anymore it's "alright Bruce" gotta love autocorrect pmsl xx

(A what's app to my sister why is it copied?? Lol)

scutigera coleoptrata

Hmm?!...oh I'm in Croatia atm and I found this in the bedroom :eek:

Wheels at the back of base so easy to move .
Holes for 3 heights for ring. Ring and base comes apart but main pole in one piece so would need a vehicle able to carry/ roof rack etc as pole 3.05 meters long .

Ever wondered what goes on in the staff room of a top hair salon?
Lily Hollins makes it as a stylist in the most prestigious salon in the West End. When she meets a gorgeous businessman, life is pretty much complete, until he wants her to start her own salon, with him as her mentor. She thought he wanted her body, not her expertise behind the chair.
Julian is a brilliant businessman, expert lover, and a ruthless operator. He knows exactly how to charm his way into women's hearts, and bedrooms. Even Lily's gay colleagues adore him, as they guide her in the ways of pleasing men, as well as how to dress, design an interior, and fit in with the hipster crowd.
Sometimes, just sometimes, the good guys don't get the girl...

Did my blurb for the new novel, for the man who designs my covers.

Lily Hollins makes it as a stylist in the most prestigious salon in the West End. When she meets a gorgeous businessman, life is pretty much complete, until he wants her to start her own salon, with him as her mentor. She thought he wanted her body, not her expertise behind the chair.
Julian is a brilliant businessman, expert lover, and a ruthless operator. He knows exactly how to charm his way into women's hearts, and bedrooms. Even Lily's gay colleagues adore him, as they guide her in the ways of pleasing men, as well as how to dress, design an interior, and fit in with the hipster crowd.

Didn't realise you were writing a book about Virtues. :wink2:

Didn't realise you were writing a book about Virtues. :wink2:

nah, I'm writing one about a gorgeous, talented hairdresser, not a wizened old ratbag...:lick:

nah, I'm writing one about a gorgeous, talented hairdresser, not a wizened old ratbag...:lick:

Ha ha ha. Bloody cheek.

I do admire you.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sounds like my kind of book!

Sounds like my kind of book!

I've re-written the blurb three times today. That was the first one, which none of my author friends liked.:lol:

I want a baby x

I was visiting my lovely new baby Cousin yesterday in hospital and sent this to my partner, think I copied and pasted cause it didn't send the first time. I am desperate for children but I'm saving for a house, so that comes first 😢

Enjoy the good bits sweet. Too much good time and energy can be wasted... On well... Wasters.... Don't let anyone take the pleasure away of enjoying the beautiful bits life has to offer.xxx

My Aunty says the nicest things, not sure y I copied it tbh lol

Knick knack paddy whack give a dog a bone

WHAT THE ACTUAL ****!!! Next door are sawing and hammering right now. Has just woken me....I am livid!

Haha Sunday morning at 8:30am... I was livid obviously... I actually wrote to the council as they have been doing this out of hours for about 4 years now :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back