Dark Lava or Fedora?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindabop

Reaction score
I'd like a nice dark colour for autumn what do you suggest?

They are quite different in colour but I have had fedora for over a year and no one has had it I have had dark lava since it came out and it's very popular .... So I would go for dark lava hth. Xx

I like both colours, but if you want a bit of a plum colour in it, then go for Dark Lava. Also, if you have any of the additives effects you can get some lovely variations on it. I'm trying Dark Lava today with the pink gold effects on the top.
I tried the pink gold effects on top of one coat of sugared spice yesterday and it looked lovely.

Thanks ladies I saw some1 had dark lava with the bronze additive,it looked lovely!

Dark Lava does look beautiful and if I had the choice between the two now I would buy that, but I only have Fedora, so can't compare I'm afraid.
When I get the chance though, I'm going to do a pop with Gold VIP over it to see how it looks and then see if I need to buy Dark Lava too.

Has anyone done this already?

I would like to put a shout out for fedora. Imho, it is a classic, and if you want to add sparkle, either the additives or VIPs!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Love Fedora. If you have it and no one is wearing it then you should try putting on your own nails and watch how popular it will become.
Dark Lava is also lovely.

I find Dark Lava more popular, however I find Fedora popular for layering. If I had to choose just one, I would go with Dark Lava to begin with.

Don't get me wrong, I love Fedora too, infact I wore this with white spots of cream puff on the top a little while ago and had lots of comments from strangers.
Iv'e also layered it with Iced Coral, gives a beautiful green.

I'd probably choose dark lava, but both are quite different tbh. DL is a beautiful dark plum with a nice subtle shimmer. One of my clients has gone for this 2 appointments running and said shes never had so many compliments. On the other hand fedora a dark brownie red is a beautiful rich creme that i love.

As said if i have to choose dark lava especially with the holiday season coming up, but really if you can get both i'd do it lovey :)

X x x

My vote would be fedora.
Ruby ritz or tinsel toast over the top glamorous Christmas night out colour.
Or....2 coats of fedora and a layer of negligee is a lovely plumy purple, very on the berry trend.

dark lava gets my vote. I have both & DL is definately more poular with clients. Fedora is lovely with the bronze additive though, or with iced cap marbelled over it.

Love them both, but have more call for Dark Lava. Victoria Beckham is a Dark Lava fan too! :)

Dark Lava, has beautiful depth! It's one of my most popular colours! X

Dark lava is my all time favourite! I love it!! Xxxx

If I had to choose I'd say DL xx

Dark lava :) such a pretty colour

Latest posts

Back