Dashing Diva Availablity??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonitigercharli

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have just looked on the S2 site and noticed that they do not seem to sell the DD base & top seal anymore!! :sad::-(( I LOVED this stuff to throw on quick as I am doing my best to grow my own nails! I'm a bit devastated really that I cannot seem to find it - does anybody else know anything about it/where it is sold now?? I do have my Shellac but when I'm working its good just to put a DD Top Seal on to make em look good & keep me from nibbling! Sam-could you help??
Many thanks
Toni xxx

Hello everyone,
I have just looked on the S2 site and noticed that they do not seem to sell the DD base & top seal anymore!! :sad::-(( I LOVED this stuff to throw on quick as I am doing my best to grow my own nails! I'm a bit devastated really that I cannot seem to find it - does anybody else know anything about it/where it is sold now?? I do have my Shellac but when I'm working its good just to put a DD Top Seal on to make em look good & keep me from nibbling! Sam-could you help??
Many thanks
Toni xxx

Hi Toni, dashingdivauk.com is your answer xxx

Thank you hunny! I think I love you! :) xx

he he, your very welcome xx

Latest posts

Back