Dashing Diva French Wrap Plus

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelle30

Reaction score
Hi has anyone used these? What is the general geek opinion

I use these on clients with really short nails, nails that are badly delaminated or extremely thin and wants french. I then overlay them with CND SHELLAC original power polish):D

Oo sounds fab. Thanks for that :)

i use them i actually have them on lol, i also use them on damaged dry nails, badly bitten ect, they are very easy to apply but i would advise on using the gelbond instead of their glue as its not that good hth:D i use a soak off polish on top and it really does finish them off, the toe french wraps are fab as well x

Not yet but on the dashing diva course this weekend ;) x

I got orange and white french wraps a few weeks ago and they're really awesome. But you need a REALLY good glue, otherwise the corners will lift pretty easily.

I used mine with Gelish top coat so they lasted quite a while. I love them!

Think I might invest in these then. Thanks for the input :)

Cliché;1557773 said:
I got orange and white french wraps a few weeks ago and they're really awesome. But you need a REALLY good glue, otherwise the corners will lift pretty easily.

I used mine with Gelish top coat so they lasted quite a while. I love them!

I will second that, you need a really good adhesive. I use CND Gel bond, its a gap filling adhesive. It works really well with divas)

Where can you get these from?

You can buy direct from [url=http://www.dashingdivauk.com

Love them... Here is my first go.. After attending the workshop yesterday, Soo easy feel excited bout this and their whole range
5c0f4e24-e67d-b7d4.jpg

French wrap plus with dashing diva gelife glitter pink and top coat x

This is their design fx
5c0f4e24-e72c-2a61.jpg

Latest posts

Back