Dashing Diva French wrap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strawberry chops

Reaction score
Hi I've been looking at gettinga french wrap kit from Dashing Divabut have got a little confused as it states it comes with base and top coatsand notice everone on here seems to use it with gel. Does nobody use whats in the kit and if not why not?
Thanks.

Morning,
I have the kit and depending on the client and what they do day to day i decide. The base and top coat that comes with the kit will only shine the white tip up and keep it minimally sealed (i find after a few days they start to peel at the edges so in some cases i seal it with a very thin gel layer to give it that last (especially for holidays etc) xx

Thanks for the reply. Do you base and top coat or just top coat?

If im doing gel topcoat i remove cuticle and shine from nail as per norm. But dashing diva white tip on then seal with gel but it im doing it using the pack top and base coat i do base first, then tip then top and i advise the client if slight lifting occurs just pop a normal top coat on and that will seal it back. I was always told that with the dashing diva french manicure it has to be maintained by the client after leaving us as obviously they are not extensions so care should be taken xx

I have looked at this before could I use it with gelish :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

You could use a gelish topcoat but with gelish remember that it requires soacking off therefore the tip will go with it as they are super thin. I would advise a hard gel so it can be buffed off or gelish topcoat so that you can do the same x

You could use a gelish topcoat but with gelish remember that it requires soacking off therefore the tip will go with it as they are super thin. I would advise a hard gel so it can be buffed off or gelish topcoat so that you can do the same x

Perfect thanks ,lots of my ladies get 4 weeks out of there gelish anyway so by that time the length needs taken down :-D

I use it with Shellac, I don't use the base and top supplied with the kit as found it didn't last. I use one layer of base, one layer of beau, negligee or m&r, and one layer of topcoat xx

I use it with Shellac, I don't use the base and top supplied with the kit as found it didn't last. I use one layer of base, one layer of beau, negligee or m&r, and one layer of topcoat xx

Do you put the diva on first :-D

I bought dashing diva but then sold it a few days ago. my reason being I want to master freehand French. & I know if I kept dashing diva wraps then id forever use them & not practice freehand.

Really gutted when I sold them as they are great!! Slightly Regret actually getting rid to be honest lol

I did my sisters hands with DD & they are perfect 8 days later! No chips, wear or anything! Ive seen her today & I'm impressed I've got to say! X

Latest posts

Back