Dashing Diva Gelife

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickij

Reaction score
Has anybody used any of the dashing diva gel nails products and if so would you recommend them?

they had a stall at olympia and were very busy and i was quit impressed by their french wrap system looked very time efficient but when i asked about training for their range (tips/gel overlays/wraps) they said "there's no training necessary, the kit includes an instructional dvd", also what struck me as strange was supposedly no prior experience in nail enhancements was needed either...

what do you guys think about this?

love nicki

speak to loubylou. She was demoing at the show x

Hi, yes i was demoing at the show and my god we were so busy it was amazing,
we sold out of the large kits by the first afternoon,
now i don't know who told you that no experience in nail enhancements was needed but this is untrue,
(maybe you miss understood)
experience is needed, as is a prior qualification in gel so you are covered by your insurance,
if you are already qualified in gels then training to use gel life is not 100% needed (unless you feel you want it) as it is so easy to use,
training is not available in England yet as the company is based in new york, they wanted to see what the demand would be before taking this step,
everyone that is interested in doing any training with dashing diva need to send an email and let dashing diva know that they would like training to be available in England and then they will arrange for their training director to come back to England and hold some training courses, hth (email them)

it takes around 40 Min's to apply a full set of the gel life wraps and they look so nice, neat & tidy, each one a perfect white smile as I'm sure you will have seen from us wearing them at the show,
i still have mine on (i applied on the sat) and they still look great, no lifting or change of colour, (i know pips are still looking good too)
i have been using the system in my salon since my return from London and the clients that have tried it are all amazed,
so far i am loving it, the appearance and ease of application is great, not come across any problems as yet, hth :hug:

just so you know, i don't work for dashing diva, my stint was for the London weekend only so my views are from honest experience of the product.

Hi loubylou,
you must have done one of my nails at the show. I was really impressed with their nail wraps and am still wearing it as you are with no discolouration, lifting etc. Great for doing your own nails aswell. Unfortunately when we went to buy a small kit they had run out! Have they anounced who is going to be the uk distributor yet as would be interested in getting a kit from them?

Hi there where can we see the prices for gellife products. XX

I have not been in contact with them since getting back from London as i have been busy,
i will get in touch with them in the next few days and try to get you all your answers,
i know they were going to be working on setting up a web store where you could buy the products, and they are competitively priced,
there website at the minute where you can view some things is
www.dashingdiva.com
i haven't heard who is going to be the uk distributor yet,
hth

I too expereinced the product at Olympia. I thought the product was amazing and have rolled out about 8 sets in the last week. I am keen to get more in and have even phoned the New York Dashing Diva office and not managed to get to speak to anyone yet but really need to work out how I can get some more products for about 1 month time. Any advice or contact would be just brilliant. Also I have a friend who is a Bio scuplture nail technician and she was really impressed with the system and the cost of it!

An update!!!!!!!!!!

I have just phoned the company in New York again on 001 866 6653482. They are not able to send ouy to the UK at the moment. However, they are setting up a distributor at the moment and should take around another 3 weeks. Gladys at KMC said she would email me when she has the details of where and how we can buy.:)

Thanks loubylou and amberbaby, keep us updated, could you pm me if you have any news, thanks.x

Thats great news. I tried to email but didn't have any joy. I would be really interested when the products out. Thanks

Any news on a distributor for gelife in the uk yet?

I have today received an email from cher harrison [email protected] following on from my request to buy straight from New York. Communication is very brief but I was asked what my order is. I replied back asking am I buying from USA or UK distributor and the reply was that a UK distributor has been set up and my order is being passed to them. However, I can't get an answer as to who it is! If I get any updates today I will post them on here but it looks like things are beginning to move now.:confused:

Hi All
I also brought this product at the show in September & have since been trying to order more & have spent months phoning & e-mailing & Have even had 2 clients try to get it for me when in america.

I have also had e-mails telling me that they now have a distributer in the UK but they will not give out their details instead you are supposed to give your order to dashing diva in new york & they in turn pass it on to the UK distributer who will then call you to confirm the order & then take payment.
Well that was over a month ago & I still have no one contacting me!

Has anyone managed to get this product???

I am now offically giving up!
I just cannot deal with this company anymore,
What is the point of doing a big UK beauty show launch if you have no UK distributor set up & then take months to sort this out. When you finally have one you wont give their contact details to anyone!

I loved the product but there is no point getting my clients to have the treatment if I can't get any products after these have run out!

So annoying as I had been telling people about it & all where very keen & wanted me to let them know as soon as it was on my price list - most wanting it done for christmas!

Anyway Ranting Over! I would love to know if anyone else has been having this trouble or have actually managed to get some Gellife!

I also have been testing the products from the company for a fair few months now and my opinion is that although it gives a very easy nice result I find that it does lift at the corners of natural nails that are in use. In other words, the ring and middle fingers last quite well as we do not use them, but the using fingers tend to wear more readily than the others and begin to lift off the natural nails.

I have tested quite allot of theses 'paint on' gels recently and I don't find this product superior to others in the same league that I have tried. Almost every company has a gel of this kind at the moment and the expense of setting up is minimal ... I have found them all to be the same wear wise on natural nails, which makes sense as they are all very similar and most likely the majority are from the same manufacturer with different branding.

does anybody know if dashing diva will be demoing at excel this weekend?

As far as i know, no,
they haven't contacted any of us to demo for them, hth

Latest posts

Back