Dashing Diva-No Blend Tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxAmyxx

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these?x :Love:

I have and loved the short natural white as did my clients. Unfortunately you don't seem to be able to buy them anymore x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

They are on the Sweet Squared website but are out of stock

I asked the same question the other day with not much response lol
I don't think many people know about them. I came across them by chance on S2 I've never really seen them advertise x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

lol same here was just on S2's website and spotted them x

Just wanted to give it one more bump to see if anyone has tried them x

I'm interested too!! Any reviews would be great.

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

We're jut awaiting delivery. Great product... Ridiculous price as in good :biggrin:

Stop tempting me !!!!!! I think I need a large van for the order I've just placed !!!! I must say S2 have got fab stock in at the moment x

My delivery from S2 just came with my DD no blend tips :) il try them out on my daughter later.

My delivery from S2 just came with my DD no blend tips :) il try them out on my daughter later.

A photo would be nice if possible, I'm interested in these too. Not sure how they work though

Yay! Pics please :)

Are they tips you use with acrylic etc? X

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

They are showing as out of stock for me :( is this because i'm on the irish site?x

They are showing as out of stock for me :( is this because i'm on the irish site?x

Amy I will look into this tomorrow... They only just came in and then we need to ship to Dublin. I hope to meet you at the show!!! :hug:

Oh am I getting mixed up? I meant these :/ ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380137182.735492.jpg

I've seen the French wrap, I meant the tips x

Oh am I getting mixed up? I meant these :/ View attachment 43857

Those are the tips... They say on them DD No Blend Tips? The heading of this section is FWP but what you have screen shotted are the tips...

Oh am I getting mixed up? I meant these :/ View attachment 43857

I thought that's what this thread was about! I'm interested also as I use ProImpressions well less tips, but if I can buy from one place and they are better or just as good :)

Latest posts

Back