Dating sites?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You lot just get cats honestly your lives will be complete.

My date went really well haha! He was chilled out so it was cool. I've lined one up for Friday and one for Monday (with other people from POF!) if they are playing the field dating then so am I [emoji6] xxx

I'm in bed with my 2 cats chatting online!

My cat hogs the bed worse than my man though! It's probably because I'm careful not to disturb her whereas he gets a shove lol

I suppose you could substitute a cat for a dog[emoji19]
Crazy dog lady isn't quite the same as crazy cat lady though...

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1455784494.044335.jpg
this'll be me in the not too distant future....

I met my fiancé on OK Cupid. But I had to kiss a LOT of frogs to find him. Lot of bellends out there!

I'm in the same boat. I'm on POF and only the ratty looking, short or have children (nothing against single parents but I've done that before and it's not for me) message me. Match is super expensive and I begrudge spending £30 a month! I'm starting to despair :(

I'm in the same boat. I'm on POF and only the ratty looking, short or have children (nothing against single parents but I've done that before and it's not for me) message me. Match is super expensive and I begrudge spending £30 a month! I'm starting to despair :(

Just give up like us

I don't want to though as I want to settle down now. I know they turn up when they least expect it but still!!! There must be some decent ones still out there!

Just go on loads and loads of dates till you're sick of them and then you're allowed to throw the towel in [emoji6](if you haven't already.) Don't waste weeks chatting via texts, you want a boyfriend not a pen friend. Also Don't take it seriously, and go for friendship first before anything else.
I'm single but that's my advice!!!
I saw something the other day that said 'there is no such thing as a bad first date, only funny memories' (which is kind of true?!!)

And always, ALWAYS trust your gut!!!! You'll meet someone I promise xxx

You can message men . No need to sit around waiting for someone to message you.

Latest posts

Back