Dating sites?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can message men . No need to sit around waiting for someone to message you.

I thought that said 'massage' men
Imagine that. Actually massaging them

Lol I know I can but the decent type need to be there in the first place. Perhaps I'm picky haha!

I met my fiancé on OK Cupid. But I had to kiss a LOT of frogs to find him. Lot of bellends out there!
Never heard of OKCupid...paid or free?

I encountered POF for a while. OMG what a nightmare. It felt like a meat market and lots of disgusting old men trying their luck does leave you thinking - ugh am I really that bad ...but no!
Think about it girls. (and guys) ..it's a numbers match game...these guys bombard every women they like with messages. Which will in turn bring up more nice looking women for them to bombard messages to. Say 1 in 30 they may get a bite from.

Same as any "matching" site, it will match you with guys simular to who you like. ...so message them, send out a message to EVERY guy you like as you may not pop up in their search list. Make yourselves known. However I did give up on POF after one guy, got on great but ermm...lol...let's just say we had different ideas on ..ermm.. ya know haha I'm do glad the conversation came up to give me a chance to run for the hills before he wanted to "do" these things lol.....I lmao about it now but was totally repulsed at the time lol.

OK Cupid is OK, same principal, send message to the fit nice ones to get more appear in your search.....HOWEVER it does have an influx of beautifully stunning bronzed 21 yr olds declaring they "lover you long time" ...Yes guys us women get that too from guys lol...ready to fleece you and not forgetting the US Marines that live in a war zone in New York. ...hmmm. or the British army guys on deployment with pictures of guys in a USAF uniform...again trying to fleece you...

They're easy to spot, the truly fake ones living in some far distant land choose typically English names back to front.....Smith Samuel, Jones Theodore lol 2 of which I had and obviously very broken English too. Profiles are never filled out and you'll soon see within a day or I'd yiuve caught them out they delete they're profiles...but set up new ones with new Google image pics

Right you lot!

You sound like I did 18 months ago before I met my guy on tinder! ..... Wait for it........

However I had been on tinder/ pof before and this time it was different as I read a book called 'WHY MEN LOVE A BITCH' before and i realised the reason I sucked at dating ( and I really did suck .... I mean only I could go on a date and catch a guy on tinder while I was in the loo!!!) the reason I sucked was my attitude, I was so hung up on finding the one I compromised what I wanted, what I REALLY wanted. Go on please try it! It's not cringing-hell at all. It's practical and actually quite funny too!

Oh and as a lot of guys on dating sites are multi dating /looking for a booty call, why not wait a while to sleep with them. I know it's blooming hard but I waited 3 months to give up the goods, just so I knew he was a gent!

Good luck xx

Right you lot!

You sound like I did 18 months ago before I met my guy on tinder! ..... Wait for it........

However I had been on tinder/ pof before and this time it was different as I read a book called 'WHY MEN LOVE A BITCH' before and i realised the reason I sucked at dating ( and I really did suck .... I mean only I could go on a date and catch a guy on tinder while I was in the loo!!!) the reason I sucked was my attitude, I was so hung up on finding the one I compromised what I wanted, what I REALLY wanted. Go on please try it! It's not cringing-hell at all. It's practical and actually quite funny too!

Oh and as a lot of guys on dating sites are multi dating /looking for a booty call, why not wait a while to sleep with them. I know it's blooming hard but I waited 3 months to give up the goods, just so I knew he was a gent!

Good luck xx
I've been single a couple of years now. Not too bothered about it at the moment as I have too much going on. But I've just ordered this book on kindle store so I'll have a read haha!

Urgh!!

So my male friend always replies to women who message him. He says it's polite.

I usually don't. I feel it's leading them on.

But he gets more dates than me. So I tried his way..

Urgh. I've been asked my clothes size already.

He's also made 2-3 comments about me having sex.

One guy has atrocious spelling and is quite obviously not reading what he's written...

I've replied. Why oh why did I reply

I have found a man on pof. We are together since 1 year and 2 month. But I also had a guy on pof messaging me offering me that I could drive his Porsche if I would give him a you know what. (I love fast cars, but not that much).

I have found a man on pof. We are together since 1 year and 2 month. But I also had a guy on pof messaging me offering me that I could drive his Porsche if I would give him a you know what. (I love fast cars, but not that much).

Wave?? [emoji23][emoji23]

your comments have made me chuckle ive done online dating due to the fact all my friends have cleared off after health issues and so enwrapped in their little lives. so no option to go to the pub and find the man of my dreams lol im not going out on my lonesome lol so ive been on oasis which is free and yup been on 3 dates (1st date no spark, 2nd date wanted a fuck buddy but nope not interested)so far recent one being on fri with a guy i really liked ex para Olympian. Text me everyday before to see how i was and how my day was going etc. Anyway i diagress I thought the date went well so much so he made the first move an kissed me. Saturday came along was quiet sunday came and got a text saying he was busy and tired yesterday blah blah blah then out the blue i get "i'm not sure how i feel to be honest don't want to string you along. I'm sexually attracted to you but there was no spark!! (erm hello u kissed me and where holding my hand etc ) I'm guessing you feel differently as i know you dont want just sex!! do you want to stay friends!! ERM FRIENDS!! kick in the teeth feel like all men see me for is sex and nothing more soul destroying. but anyhow try oasis lol

My mum tried oasis and she got matched up with her brother....

your comments have made me chuckle ive done online dating due to the fact all my friends have cleared off after health issues and so enwrapped in their little lives. so no option to go to the pub and find the man of my dreams lol im not going out on my lonesome lol so ive been on oasis which is free and yup been on 3 dates (1st date no spark, 2nd date wanted a fuck buddy but nope not interested)so far recent one being on fri with a guy i really liked ex para Olympian. Text me everyday before to see how i was and how my day was going etc. Anyway i diagress I thought the date went well so much so he made the first move an kissed me. Saturday came along was quiet sunday came and got a text saying he was busy and tired yesterday blah blah blah then out the blue i get "i'm not sure how i feel to be honest don't want to string you along. I'm sexually attracted to you but there was no spark!! (erm hello u kissed me and where holding my hand etc ) I'm guessing you feel differently as i know you dont want just sex!! do you want to stay friends!! ERM FRIENDS!! kick in the teeth feel like all men see me for is sex and nothing more soul destroying. but anyhow try oasis lol
Just read this! Know how you feel as been in same boat. I was once in a date and the guy told me that he didn't normally go out with girls as fat or as ugly as me! Was so offended! I'm no model but am not ugly and I was a size 12 at the time. Turned out later when be apologised the next day he was cross that I'd booked a return taxi home so u clearly had no intentions of staying at his!!!! X

Just read this! Know how you feel as been in same boat. I was once in a date and the guy told me that he didn't normally go out with girls as fat or as ugly as me! Was so offended! I'm no model but am not ugly and I was a size 12 at the time. Turned out later when be apologised the next day he was cross that I'd booked a return taxi home so u clearly had no intentions of staying at his!!!! X
size 12 isnt fat its a perfect size such a cheek theses men bring back the olden day gent!!! altho had quite a nice experience so far been chatting to a guy over in liverpool from me just moved up from london as his sister and husband and kids live in liverpool and were so far hitting it off!! so not gonna jinx myself hes asked me out for coffee sooooo nervous

There's a LOT of douchebags out there but occasionally you find a good one [emoji3]

Could only happen in your family Linkles!
Not really. Since it's based off similarities of profiles it's fairly easy to have that kind of match. Siblings generally grow up in the same surroundings so it isn't uncommon to have similar personality traits. There are other variables such as location that come into play as well.

I met my husband on POF. We've been together for 8 years.

I met my husband on POF. We've been together for 8 years.
You're lucky. It's nice when you hear a success story.
I only met other people's husbands on pof!
I gave up on online dating last year and feel much happier for it.

I had a couple of clients that joined muddy boots which is a site for animal lovers or land owners or something. Anyway both still happy and with the now husbands :) x

Latest posts

Back