Daughter's hair is driving me mad!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babychops

Reaction score
My daughter is 19 months and she has lovely hair! The only problem is, is it falls in front of her face. I cut her a fringe in but all the hair from the back falls forward! Everyone keeps saying to cut it into the fringe but then she will end up having a fringe from her crown! I keep putting it up in a pony tail but she pulls it out! I guess the only thing I can do is persevere with growing it??

French plait, clips, grips and more clips lol x

I wouldn't use clips.....My daughter swallowed metal ones and we had an anxious wait until they came out the other side [emoji85]

When my daughter was about two I had the same problem. Thus we invented 'the salon', this was in front of my dressing table and we made a big deal of visiting it every morning to create a style. She absolutely loved it and left the hair/clips/bands etc alone. She's 13 now and still comes in for a French plait!

Would she wear alice bands? My daughter was exactly the same.. her hair is sooo extremely thick and seems to grow forwards! We got her some pretty alice bands to try and she still wears them everyday now (she's now 5)
It's just a case of finding the stronger bands that actually hold the hair back as some of them don't lol x

Latest posts

Back