Daughters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire 1

Reaction score
A mother enters her daughter's bedroom & sees a letter over the bed.
With the worst premonition, she reads it, with trembling hands:
It is with great regret & sorrow that I'm telling you that I eloped with my new boyfriend. I found real passion & he is so nice, with all his piercings & tattoos & his big motorcycle.
But it's not only that mom, I'm pregnant & Ahmed said that we will be very happy in his trailer in the woods. He wants to have many more children with me & that's one of my dreams.
I've learned that marijuana doesn't hurt anyone & we'll be growing it for us & his friends, who are providing us with all the cocaine & ecstasies we may want.
In the meantime, we'll pray for the science to find the AIDS cure, for Ahmed to get better, he deserves it.
Don't worry Mom, I'm 15 years old now & I know how to take care of myself.
Some day I'll visit for you to get to know your grandchildren. Your daughter, Judith X
PS: Mom, it's not true. I'm at the neighbour's house. I just wanted to show you that there are worse things in life than the school's report card that's in my desk drawer...I love you.

Claire x

Certainly makes you think!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawnie xxx

flippin hell i would have a heart attack if i read something like that :eek: ,

lol cor blimey thats how I felt when I was a kid,

I am Sure one day i will feel completely the opposite...

I would not have read it to the end with out getting furious and upset at the sa :mad: me time!!

all i have to say is i'm glad i have two boys, lol

What a great sense of humour your daughter has! Maybe she gets it from her mum?

Cathy

claire - your posts always make me smile!

Claire is this really a note from your daughter as I remember prank jokes like these when I was 'younger' though I'm not that old :rolleyes:

Sonia

Latest posts

Back