David Dickenson Program Last Sunday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicky

Southern Geek
Reaction score
Hi everyone, iv been on my hols for a week which was much needed but i have a really lame question..!!

I started to watch a program with David Dickinson every sunday but i missed the last one. Can anyone tell me what happend? Did they make money or if not how much did he loose?

Thanks Vicky xx

vicky said:
Hi everyone, iv been on my hols for a week which was much needed but i have a really lame question..!!

I started to watch a program with David Dickinson every sunday but i missed the last one. Can anyone tell me what happend? Did they make money or if not how much did he loose?

Thanks Vicky xx

they made no money and actualy lost £8000

No way...! I bet he was gutted

If I remember rightly they only recouped about £25k at the show - loads of the big dark items of furniture were still left over (especially that Victorian corner unit :twisted: ) so he put those in an auction a few weeks later.

He got about 8k from that lot so an overall loss of £18k :smack:

He gave them all a gift as they didn't make any money, it was something they had specifically liked during the process or one of the items they had purchased to sell themselves.

He was fairly OK about it seeing as it was quite big loss really

I really enjoyed the program, what a shame you missed the last one

Trin
xx

LOL!
I automaticaly thought you were talking about Bargain Hunt! That is untill you mentioned the £8000 loss! Then I thought....."how could they manage that???? they only start out with a couple of hundred quid!!!!!!"
Then it dawned that it must be a different show!

I know i was gutted i missed it..!! There i was having a lovely week away and peed that i missed it, how sad am i...lol

IO bet tango man was up set, but he did choose most of the items, i guess he didnt do his homework :wink2:

Thanks for the up date, hubbie thinks im soooo sad..lol

Latest posts

Back