Davines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lois Edwards

Reaction score
Hello Geeks
I’m looking for more information on Davines. I’ve spoken to a rep, but would love to hear your own experiences. I love the look of the range and it’s values. But are they worth the change. Do they offer any training, if so has anyone experienced this.
Thankyou xx

I used the full Davines range for 2 years, colour and products.

I used both mask and a new colour and view. Mask is a beautiful colour range. Amazing shine and grey covered and didn't seem to fade much either. 100ml tubes mixed 1-1.5 so really good on price too.
View smells amazing and gives amazing shine too.

I wasn't a fan of their normal bleach but love their clay lightener.

They do have education but use places allilon, ky Wilson and a few others. Education is good, they are ethical and their styling range is one of the best I've used.

They have alot of really good deals on for salons too.

The reason I moved away from them was because I got a new rep and I really didn't like her. She kept making mistakes and trying to sneak extra items onto my orders and seemed to take ages to correct them from my invoices. If it wasn't for her I would still be using it.

Looking at your location, you won't have the same rep so should be OK.

They have their own educators too I had one come to the salon for me to use the colour before moving over to them.

Latest posts

Back