Day of the doofus

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Wow - go away for a day and I missed all the excitement. Heck - Ascot has nothing on this place.

The recently banned member is a moron.

Lets face it - his original thread was interesting - but quickly went to hell in a handbasket. Once banned he then re-registered (once again using what appears to be his very own name - um... hello?) and started the same crap all over again.
I have banned his IP address so he wont be able to register from that computer under ANY name - and if he does choose to push the issue - then I will press the issue as well as I have a very nice record of his appearances and his posts.

Regardless - what I really want to comment upon is not some doofus coming on spouting drivel - I want to comment on the doofusness that ensued from professionals here.

WTF guys?
  1. Responding to drivel just causes the drivel to get bumped back up resulting in a lot of drivel getting read when said drivel would have otherwise been buried in no time flat had no replies been made!
  2. See #1 as its very important
  3. Herman is not associated with the doofus in question. Nor did I really see any connection either (the Munsters and the Adams family - though similar - are really two different families all together). I cant really think of the last time Herman posted (which is unfortunate) - but I think that the post by KR was in no way meant to infer doofus and Herman were the same person. Come on - theres over 5,000 unique names here - I have most likely insulted a member called doofus in this thread... Lets cut each other some slack on both sides.
  4. Please don't respond to drivel (see #1) - just alert a mod and we will sort it out.
  5. Do not for the love of Pete (or any other person) start a thread mocking any doofus activity. This is really bad form that starts to turn the site into a doofus dumping ground. Can you imagine your first journey to the site and someone is talking about fridge magnets larger than anatomical parts? (mind you in a really funny way). In all fairness the thread seems to have been deleted by the person who started it which is a great sign that good taste prevailed - however not before several others also put their two cents in! Look - it was really funny - but not here. This isn't the place.
  6. Drivel bad. Very bad.
nJoy

You go away for a day and we all misbehave! While the cat's away ...

How was the races - did you or Sam enjoy any winnings?

Wow we had the Capulets and Montagues, the Sharks and the Jets, and now the Geeks and the Doofus!! Sam you have such a way with words!!

... Well I was a good girl and kept well out but, I know how much it fired up the peeps who care... as well as fed fuel to those who just love a bit of 'argy bargy.' :rolleyes:
Seems to be everytime you leave us alone to play Sam, something goes belly up... shame you came back to the cr*p but, hope it was a great day out for you & Mrs Geek anyway!

It was a good day for the Bookies is about all that needs to be said there :)

After not being able to walk 5 feet as the camera men and journalists swamped Mrs Geek's head - the men got over the experience quite quickly - oh yea - and tha weather was pants.

Aside from that it was a great day!

Where ar ethe pics?

I want to see Mrs Geeks hat!

Latest posts

Back