Day off never a day off!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojo@tranquil

Reaction score
Today is my day off and I am sat waiting by the phone waiting for someone to call me back so I can complete my PCI DSS compliance thing
Does anyone else with there own business get over whelmed with the amount of stuff to do constantly, I feel like I really have no life at the moment :-(
Also why do people with vouchers always leave it until a few days before there voucher runs out and then email you saying can you fit me in now !!!!??? Grrr
Sorry had to have a moan !

I know what you mean about it's a constant thing - lots to be doing!! A no-one else will do it! Do you have any holidays planned to look forward to? Ie leave the country and you won't be able to do anything then, at least :D xx

Ah a holiday would've amazing but sadly we are not going on a holiday this year :-(
Although I do have a hen weekend, 3nights in porto Banus but not till sept!
My head is banging today just too much too think about, and nothing going as planned, you know how it goes !
Trying to sort out an employee contract at the moment which I am struggling with :-(

Hope your having a good day pixie beauty ! X

So far so good...but there's time yet :) Our holiday's not till Nov I can't bear to think about how far away that is!!

Chalk it up to a bad day hon, start again tomorrow ;) xx

Latest posts

Back