Daylight - know it makes sence

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just been on the daylight companies web site as I want one of their portable lamps - but blow me their now £43 squid plus VAT and packaing, now I am sure I have seen the very same lamp by the very same company in Ellisons and Sallies for around £29 - can anyone comment or help...

Otherwise I am just gonna buy a daylight blub for my little old lamp i use now

ive got the portable daylight lamp the one that the arm folds up i got it for £29 from ellisons page 325 e325 portable daylight lamp ............. its really good

just looked in this months sallys offers mag and they have £5off so £24.99....... so sallys is a good bet

Love OPI said:
just looked in this months sallys offers mag and they have £5off so £24.99....... so sallys is a good bet
Thanks hun, I'll go this weekend...

Just make sure you dont use any UV active products with it ;)

Hi

I use this lamp with bio sculpture and haven't found it to be a problem regarding it curing the gel (if that's what you mean).

The only thing that I find with this lamp is that the light does not spread far enough - I have to have had to put another light opposite it to cover the other side of the nail. I dont think that it is specifically designed for nail technicians, just for anyone doing close-up work that need natural light.

Regarding price, I bought it direct from the manufacturer and queried their prices on the web site. I managed to buy it for £29 + VAT.

It looks great and is light and portable but I would think twice about it.

Just my experience.

All the best
Jane

yup, thats what I mean. Most liekly Bio Scuplture uses a low active photoinitiator... but it will still slowly affect the product, hopefully not enought o where you would see any problems, but still be mindful. Other products which user higher active photinitators will have more dramatic and quicker side effects.

Good Luck ;)

I have just bought one from Sallys, but didn't check my receipt and found that the discount hadn't been given. I had to ring and hopefully they will refund my card. Just check your receipt!

I will use mine for hobbies as well as nail work, but when we trained with Calgel, we used this light which seemed great. Hope I won't be disappointed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back