Daylight lamps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizzy nails

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me which one is best? I've seen the slimline but it is pricey and wondered whether the daylight led manicure lamp was any good as its about half the price? I've been using a cheap one from Argos for ages and its driving me mad!

Can anyone tell me which one is best? I've seen the slimline but it is pricey and wondered whether the daylight led manicure lamp was any good as its about half the price? I've been using a cheap one from Argos for ages and its driving me mad!

As i'm mobile i have the Foldi, i'm i'm verry happy with it :wink2:

As i'm mobile i have the Foldi, i'm i'm verry happy with it :wink2:

Ellisons are always out of stock of the foldis! :-( x

I have the Slimline Day Light lamp and although it cost more, I feel it is worth the price.

I bought a cheaper daylight lamp before the slimline lamp and it really didn't come close to the one I have now, hence why I replaced it after a few months, it just didn't give me the light I needed.

Thank you very much everyone. Will spend the extra money and get the more expensive one :)

I have had the slim line one for 5 years now and have never changed the globe! It's the best money I have ever spent. I highly recommend it

Latest posts

Back