Dear Adele .....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geek's very quiet without you Adele, we miss your humour that you bring on here and your loving christmas spirit :D

You are a truly special lady, although Ive only met you the once, the memories your geeky'ness will always make us smile!

:Love::hug::Love:

............. lol If course you understand it was only a prop for the photo!! :D

And I'm the Queen :lol:

It was that picture, amongst one or two taken during that stay with you that I seem to remember! x

Oh such fabulous pictures!

Geek's very quiet without you Adele, we miss your humour that you bring on here and your loving christmas spirit :D

You are a truly special lady, although Ive only met you the once, the memories your geeky'ness will always make us smile!

:Love::hug::Love:

OMG if you weren't already in the Black book you will be now.........the 'C' word in June...I've just come out in a cold sweat at the thought of it :lol:

I've been missing your cheeky posts. They've really made me laugh over the last few years that I've been geeking.xx

OMG, my most memorable of recent hangovers was when I came to stay with you.......:D. You and Paul were amazing hosts and do you remember Paul going to bed and leaving us drinking and gossiping?!?! What time did we go to bed??!!!! Late, very late :o.......

I think of you every day, and I still hope to come and see you again soon. You dont do soppy my special geeky friend but I do, take care my love and I'll see you soon (promise).

x x x x

now I wondered what was missing from geekland........adele!!!!
where you been girlfriend. Sorry to here that you are poorly, perhaps some holistic therapies or distant healing would be a good thing for you.

will stroke a few crystals for you and dance naked waving incense on your behalf.....probably around midnight when I get back from the pub! (must remember to close the curtains first)!!

Take care lovely lady xxx

Words will never be enough or strong enough to express the love I and hundreds of us feel for you :hug:
I had the privilege of meeting you twice and sitting with you in May you are in my thoughts :Love::Love:

Wow, was only thinking the other day (I've been away too!) how we hadn't caught up for a wee while now and how you were, and now you got whole threads dedicated to you!

Sending you and Paul much love and hugs darling....you've been incredible inspiration to me through my battles as to how to handle them with strength and grace, and mine haven't been anywhere near as tough as yours :hug: xxx

Last edited:
this is my fav pic of del' xx from the first event .. adele looking ever so glam xx a true lovely lady that has given so much suport ,help and guidance, to me personally and toooo so many others on this amazing world that is geek xxxxx bravo del xxx and thank you xx

OOO hey thats my pic! Lol, Have to admit it's one of my faves too, but then I also do still have the one before where 'Dele proceeded to tell me to delete it coz she looked like Michael Caine, and everytime I hear the words Blow the bloody doors off or his name I think back to that amazing night when I first met her.
Adele It just isn't the same without you here hun, and the others are right there are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy toooo many peeps to go into your black book now you need an A4 sized one now lol.
Missing you loads.
Sending you tonnes and tones of :hug:'s and :Love:
Jen xxxxxx

Attachments

• n615977961_929575_1730.jpg
    n615977961_929575_1730.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 130
Dear Adele, haven't been on for several months so am not up to speed with geekland, other than to say I have missed your sense of fun and devilment and those wise words of wisdom and encouragement. You can tell how much you are loved and respected and that is fantastic for you. We have never met or spoken, but I wish you all the luck in the world. With much love and hugs. Babs xx :Kissing:

It seems I've missed a GREAT deal in my absence.

I'm truly sorry to hear that you're not well, whatever it is (sorry, I've been absent a while :o), and I send you deepest love from the bottom of my heart hoping that you're well again soon.
I'm CERTAIN without reading this thread that you're very much missed for your wisdom, heart, humour and sincerity.

You're a beautiful woman inside and out, and a true treasure. Women like yourself are few and far between.

Giant hugs and smoochies from across the great big pond, and I hope to hear from you soon.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

xxxx x your a legend x and best of luck for a full recovery dawn and steve

Adele, you are one awsome geek. I've always loved your sense of humour and wit and participation here in geekland.

Unbeknown to you, I have checked geekland from time to time to see how much or if you were posting. Yes I've been spying on you :wink2: , lol.

Sorry you are so unwell now. Your enthusiasm and fantastic spirit for enjoying life, has been such a morale booster and tonic for me.

Wishing you and your family much strength. Love you :hug: xx

'Del....love you long time hunny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love hugs and special strong wishes

Rob,Amb and minkabella xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thinking of you, Adele. xx You have always been ready to help, just a message away. Sending you lots of positive vibes and hugs. :hug::hug: xx

Just found this,glad i came back when i did. Gosh though it's not the same without your pm's ;) Loads of love to you,and so sorry i haven't been around had to take care of the grand babies lmao,thankyou for being my geek mum huge hugs xxxxxx

Hey Adele! I've not been around these parts for a while and I wondered where you had got to! Now I know, and I'm sorry to hear you are so poorly :cry:.

I'm sure you will be back to your old self in no time, so until then, chin up and I'll toast a glass of something red and alcoholic to you tonight :green:

Love and hugs

Sarah. xx

Hey Adele... just checking in :green: Hope you're feeling perky :wink2:

Much Love :Love: :hug: xxx

sending you loads of love xxxxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back