Death Row dinner!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh good topic!

To start I'd have goats cheese and caramelised onions on bruschetta.

Followed by: fish fingers, mash potato, mushy peas, and parsley sauce :)

Then either. Cheese and biscuits, or chocolate fudge cake warm with custard :) xxx

Avocado pear prawn cocktail to start, then a nice rare rib eye steak with mushrooms and onions fried in butter, fried tomato, fried egg with a soft yoke and chips, made from real potato deep fried in lard.
With a strawberry pavlova for desert served with lashing of double cream.
A large glass of white wine to start, German, spatlaza or Kabinat.
Followed by a good French red wine and with desert I'd want a large glass of warmed mead.
To finish a St Morrit ciggy and a bottle of 18 year old port.
There that's all my visas hit in one go :)

oooh! I think I'd go for a starter of Bhunah Prawn on Puree, a main of mince and dumplings (crispy on top) with roast potatoes, spring cabbage and broccoli and a desert of a huge choux bun or 12 decorated with strawberries and whipped cream and mint ice cream washed down with an iced coffee filled with whipped cream and chocolate shavings and a flake!!!!!

Ho hum, back to the rabbit food!!!

Hmm, I'd probably change my mind depending on my mood but if today was my last meal, I'd have some KFC chicken strips, chips from the chippy, a ciabatta roll (chicken and chip sarnie!!) and a glass of fat coke! To finish, a bag of maltesers and a cup of whole milk. Yum! I'm not a starter person but if I was forced *cough cough* definitely garlic and herb breaded mushrooms.

Mine would be
Starter: chilli cheese nachos.
Main: a big rack of bbq ribs, buttery mash and fried onions.
Dessert: homemade carrot cake

I think id probably burst lol

I think I'd probably be so overwhelmed with the choice, I'd probably end up with cheesy chips lol

And defo a magnum of poo to wash those chips down with :eek:

Latest posts

Back