Decent hair extension supplier that’s on the cheaper side?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Afternoon members!

I currently use Cinderella Hair Extensions as my expensive range and Foxy Hair Extensions on the cheaper range. Foxy however, are not exactly cheap. I need a new hair extension supplier that IS on the cheaper scale as others around me are offering much cheaper extension fittings and I just cant match it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I love to use tape extensions as well as micro/nano beads. And most clients are wanting longer lasting with beaded extensions for up to a year?

Can anyone advise?

Thank you in advance!

Lisa

I use euphoria one and they are reasonable.
However do not undersell yourself. Only charge what you want to make, ultimately the clients that want cheap hair aren't the clients you want.
Don't undersell yourself of the industry.

Hair extensions are a luxury service. The clients that want cheap as chips tend to cause the most trouble as their expectations are often completely unrealistic and you won’t build your brand catering to this end of the market as you’ll be forever working for next to nothing.

If you focus on building a reputation for providing a quality product and service, you’ll still be in business when these cheapskates are long gone.

As the saying goes....“cheap hair ain’t nice and nice hair ain’t cheap”.

You will not find good quality hair cheap x

I use euphoria one and they are reasonable.
However do not undersell yourself. Only charge what you want to make, ultimately the clients that want cheap hair aren't the clients you want.
Don't undersell yourself of the industry.
Thank you! I’ve decided to go with them as the reviews have been great x x x

You get what you pay for. Cheap price with low quality, the good quality hair not cheap,
our factory produce the best quality hair extensions, have many tape in extensions ready to ship,
from 14" to 24", different color you can choose, no need to wait, can save much time,
welcome to inbox me to get more information, factory price!

Latest posts

Back