Decent Wax from Ellisons?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

little-miss-owl

Reaction score
Hello g33ks...

Can someone recommend me a good all rounder wax from Ellisons? My boss isn't really wanting to splurge on wax, I don't think I can convince her to go down the PR route, she loves Clean and Easy so this is just a wax for me to use, I prefer the good old pot and spatula.

I am having to use up this awful pink creme wax for general waxing that the previous owners did their Brazillian and Hollywoods with. I won't be doing those treatments so wont need a strong wax, just a good one to bung in a pot!

If anyone can point me towards one that would be appreciated

Ellisons stock the range from Rica , which is a good mid range wax product.
Jack

If you can persuade her to move her account to Beauty Express you could always try and get a tin of Cristal Ocean from there. Failing that I used to use the Hive waxes before jumping over to PR.

I think the wax master wax is pretty okay to use, i dont like sticky gloopy waxes and they've always been quite consistant for me. I have to say i use my PR for my intimate areas, and generally have quite a few in each treatment room. The male wax is nice for courser hairs and so is the tea tree gold wax from them-but some people can be allergic or not get on well with tea tree. At the end of the day its what works for you. xoxo

If you can persuade her to move her account to Beauty Express you could always try and get a tin of Cristal Ocean from there. Failing that I used to use the Hive waxes before jumping over to PR.

Oooo just seen Beauty Express do Essie as well... my efforts will be doubled to get her to convert to Beauty Express now....Swapping the wax and the nail polish from Jessica would be fabbo! Hope they ship to Jersey now after all this.

Thanks all!

Latest posts

Back