decided to go mobile- help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kat.wri

Reaction score
hi

I was wondering if anyone could help me with some ideas about a letter I could write to my clients

at the monment I am renting 2 small room above a hairdressers three days a week, one of my rooms i used to do facials, waxing etc which is good but it isn't big enough to do my body massage and i can here alot of noise from downstairs and my other room is where i do nails and pedicures but the room is full of the owners junk, the staff come in to mix there hair colours and when i'm not there the staff eat there lunch in there and never clean up, so when i get to work i have to clean up the food been left on the floor

I feel like it screems unprofessional, I have a few mobile clients already and have decided to go mobile after christmas- So I have decided to write to all my clients and explain that i am going mobile and include my number- just finding it hard to think of how to word it

any ideas would be great

thanks
kat

You could say something like

"In order to offer a more personal and flexible treatment to my clients I will be going mobile. This means that I will still be offering all the treatments that I do at present but I will be able to come to your home to carry them out.

There will be no extra call out charge for my services plus it will be more convenient for you as you will not have to travel to your appointment, the salon will come to you!

To contact me in order for me to come to your home call me on ******* my available hours will be between *** and *** on mon/tue e.t.c.

I really appreciate your custom and I am looking forward to pampering you."

Weezie's suggestion is lovely, very nicely worded and totally professional.

Good luck with your mobile work. xx

You could say something like

"In order to offer a more personal and flexible treatment to my clients I will be going mobile. This means that I will still be offering all the treatments that I do at present but I will be able to come to your home to carry them out.

There will be no extra call out charge for my services plus it will be more convenient for you as you will not have to travel to your appointment, the salon will come to you!

To contact me in order for me to come to your home call me on ******* my available hours will be between *** and *** on mon/tue e.t.c.

I really appreciate your custom and I am looking forward to pampering you."

that sounds really nice thank you

perhaps start it off with:

thank you so much for your custom at *****.
I am writing to inform you of my new plans.

add the above

then I hope to see you in the New Year.

add a voucher for money off a treatment for jan

You're welcome, good luck :hug:

Latest posts

Back