Decleor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xDramaQueen1988

Reaction score
Has anyone any experience with it?
Is it a god range to bring into the salon?

Decleor is amazing! Gorgeous products, lovely treatments, smells amazing. The training and aftercare support they give you is second to none. It's brill. I'm sure if Martin sees this thread too he will give you any info
You need :) x

I've used it in my salon for the past 7 years and have nothing but praise for them. I currently have 2 or 3 Decleor facials coming in a day and a high turnover of stock, and being a well known brand it regularly draws in new clients. Training is free with the opening order (and that includes ongoing training and rep support), and they provide a percentage of A&P with envy order for free (bags, testers, samples, leaflets, strut cards, display stands etc).

Thanks Martin.
How would you compare it vs image?

I'm afraid I've never used it or heard of it so I can't comment!

Thanks Martin.
How would you compare it vs image?
From what I know of the two brands, they're completely different.

You really need to decide which kind of treatments you want to offer. Meet with reps for both companies and find out about opening packages, support etc and try some samples and facials if you can for both.

It's always a tough decision but you need to get it right for your business.

Vic x

I used to work for decleor and still can't get enough of it!!
Absolutely amazing, from there aromessences/ balms being 100% natural to actually seeing results on my skin.
Would definitely recommend it

Hi, Decleor is lovely however we can't sell it in our salon it's everywhere and it's sold very cheap on qvc. I'm afraid although it's lovely we are phasing it out, and now it's been taken over by loreal I think it's downgraded itself. It's a real shame because I agree with everyone the products are just wonderful but nobody in my salon ever wants a facial or to buy them and we are a busy salon and offer just one more skincare brand x

I have no problem selling Decleor products or treatments, and I'm only a one man band!

On the subject of QVC, they don't sell the products that cheap. For example, the Aroma Nutrition hair and body oil (100ml) was recently on there for an introductory price of £28.92, plus £2.95 p&p, whereas the actual rrp is only £32.00. Similarly, QVC sell the Prolagene Lift Concentrate for £60, which is the rrp, but then you have to pay QVC an extra £3.95 for p&p. If anything it's cheaper in salon!

Regarding them now being owned by L'Oreal, I don't see why that should equal 'downgrading'. They are taking on Decleor as a prestige brand, just as they have done with Kerastasse and Pureology, neither of which can be considered as having been 'downgraded'. On the contrary, L'Oreal are in a much better position than Shesiedo were to afford a decent level of investment, hence the amazing quality of the forthcoming marketing images etc. I'm actually quite excited by what L'Oreal are doing to modernise the Decleor image.

Last edited:
How does it compare to Elemis? I have worked with both in the past and yes love both equally. Does anybody run both. Xx

How does it compare to Elemis? I have worked with both in the past and yes love both equally. Does anybody run both. Xx
I think if you ran both you'd struggle to explain why one rather than the other if that makes sense.

I think that if you have more than 1 skin care line they need to be significantly different so your clients aren't confused.

Vic x

I have environ too so wanted a range like the two but leaning more toward Elemis. Just wondered how they were and why one would choose one over the other. Xx

Oh sorry that's just my opinion really pleased it's working for you I've used it for over ten years it's a great brand but it's just had its day in my salon x good luck x

Latest posts

Back