Decline in Facials?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharkster

Reaction score
This is aimed at small salons or independent therapists rather than those based in destination spa's

For the last couple of months I've seen a downturn in facials, has anyone else noticed this or is it just me? I use a very good brand (Thalgo) and have always been kept very busy with facials for years so this is quite sudden and noticeable. I always keep my training and standards up to date so I'm wondering if it just a shift in people's spending habits?

Anyone else notice anything like this? Is it the current climate? Are they just not in demand so much any more or a people expecting cosmeceuticals and more intense treatments?

Any input would be much appreciated.

Was anything new launched nearby that people may have opted for? You could do a quick customer review(perhaps your good clients)by asking them to complete a short questionaire on your treatments and find out that way

I've seen a rise in skin treatments more peels & microdermabrasion, I still provide lots of other skin treatments but I no longer do many "relaxing" facials my clients are wanting results based treatments. I'd suggest asking for feedback from your clients or even a questionnaire for clients to fill in - market research can work wonders to review your treatment menu [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back