Deep C curve / murderers thumb and flat nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsAqua

Reaction score
G'day all (Aussie gal)
CND gel user

Well as the title suggests, I have one client with the trifecta :green:

I'm after some advice here:
Thumbs - murderer's thumbs - generally I apply a thinnish layer of gel here. It's really difficult to build apex and the thumbs are quite curved. I never tip them and usually sculpt when needed. They are really large and sculpting is an effort. I find there is "always" side lift or they are gone. What would/do you do?

Deep C curve - I'm getting some side lifting... But not on both sides. I never tip them and wonder if I should? Would this help my side lift? She is a little rough on her nails (of course it's my fault, but I'm prepared to live with that). I would like to achieve a better result with less damage to the product. How do you guys manage deep c curves? Do you tip or scultp or how do you eliminate it completely?

Flat nails - don't usually have a problem here. I have built the apex nicely and generally no lift.

Advice appreciated. :hug:

Hi hun, i'm sorry that i don't have an answer for you, i'm just bumping the thread up for you, i'm sure someone will be along to answer your question soon, take care, :hug:
Jo.xxx

Latest posts

Back