deep moisture for hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

softpeach

Reaction score
hi all.. my hair is in need off deep moisture therapy, i use tigi for deep condition, but its not working for me anymore, i have blonde's in my hair and i do use my irons everyday for curls or straight, what would be a good leave in conditioner to use xx :)

hi all.. my hair is in need off deep moisture therapy, i use tigi for deep condition, but its not working for me anymore, i have blonde's in my hair and i do use my irons everyday for curls or straight, what would be a good leave in conditioner to use xx :)
I use Redkin All Soft leave in conditioner everytime I wash my hair,feel nice and soft and I use GHD heat protector although I dont personally think anything saves our hair from being damaged by the irons.

I love the sleek look my GHD's give only trouble is I cant just use my hairdryer anymore to get the same finish.:cry: Daughter's hair is the same.She used to be able to leave her hair to dry naturally and now it goes frizzy where the hair has been damaged.

ooh hun me to, my ghd's have become part off my make up kit lol. don.t like ghds straight iron spray much would like to try another brand but not sure what to get as yet x

It sounds like you need a protein restructurant. I would reccommend this rather than just a deep moisurising conditioner.
Damaged hair needs to be re built from within . Also regular trims.

hth xx

ooh hun me to, my ghd's have become part off my make up kit lol. don.t like ghds straight iron spray much would like to try another brand but not sure what to get as yet x[/quote

try Tigis, S factor range, the flat iron shine spray heat defender,
you can actually straighten from damp hair using this!!!!
excellent product,

ooh hun me to, my ghd's have become part off my make up kit lol. don.t like ghds straight iron spray much would like to try another brand but not sure what to get as yet x[/quote

try Tigis, S factor range, the flat iron shine spray heat defender,
you can actually straighten from damp hair using this!!!!
excellent product,
Oooh dosn't this damage the hair though,it already snaps,crackles and pops when I have sprayed too much of my GHD spray and then go to straighten???

Are you sure the hair wont singe???:confused:

Oooh dosn't this damage the hair though,it already snaps,crackles and pops when I have sprayed too much of my GHD spray and then go to straighten???

Are you sure the hair wont singe???:confused:
positive !!, not that weve done it in the salon, we have played with it, very satisfactory results, in fact all that range has bowled me over, pricey but worth the extra!
but the rep said, even he said " nooo!!!" when he was told, but it has been shown to protect it so well, its our latest best seller

positive !!, not that weve done it in the salon, we have played with it, very satisfactory results, in fact all that range has bowled me over, pricey but worth the extra!
but the rep said, even he said " nooo!!!" when he was told, but it has been shown to protect it so well, its our latest best seller
Ooooh sounds great may well be daring and give it a go,thanks hun:hug:

hmmm sounds good, but still not sure, :)

hi all ,
sounds like you are in desperate need of protien in the hair ,this is removed by straightening and colouring hair.conditioners ,deep, leave in , are all water soluable so they will help mask it over for a time but can not rebuild the hair from the inner to outer hair shaft , in our salon we do a treatment called tanagra which will rebuild the hair.
when i first heard of this treatment i thought no way this can not be possible, but i had the treatments done on myself first and was just blown away by the result , my hair was wrecked i had done to much colouring to much straightening and could not get any colours to last on my hair as it was just to damaged to hold on to a colour , i have to say it is now amazing, i had my treatments of tanagra in september last year and it is still brill even now.
i recommend this treatment to any one who is worried about there hair condition. i do lots of this in my salon and have never had a bad result .
good luck with the hair condition x

Yeah the pro's are right a restruturant is the way to go.

You get out what you put in,rebuilding the hair from the inside drastically improves the condition,appearance and manageability of the hair rather than coating it temporarily which will ultimately result in breakage hth's.

Thanks Honesty and Becki,will give that a go,sounds fab to me.xx:hug:

My pleasure Bab's,take some before and after shot's,give it a couple of months and you'll be amazed,i promise :hug:

My pleasure Bab's,take some before and after shot's,give it a couple of months and you'll be amazed,i promise :hug:
Will do,need to give my tired hair a lift.:hug:

Where can you get Tanagra from? Does it make your hair oily?

tanagra hair repair is only available in salons , it will take about 1 hour to do and costs from£50 it is not usually any more than this and you can get deals on 3 for £125 which is the recommended amount, i can give the web adress and that will tell you salons in your area that do it.
tanagra4hair.com
let me know how you get on xx

I agree with replacing protein and reconstructing as opposed to constant moisture. Unless you have Course Curly hair, this type of hair tends to be dry and has more protein naturally and needs much moisture. :green:

Also, I just wanted to be sure we were talking about Ceramic flat ironing as opposed to metal or ceramic coated. This is imparitive...a good ceramic iron makes all the difference on the condition of any hair...especially if we are flat ironing damp hair.

Finer hair has more moisture naturally and needs protein...especially if it's chemically processed. :)

I agree with replacing protein and reconstructing as opposed to constant moisture. Unless you have Course Curly hair, this type of hair tends to be dry and has more protein naturally and needs much moisture. :green:

Also, I just wanted to be sure we were talking about Ceramic flat ironing as opposed to metal or ceramic coated. This is imparitive...a good ceramic iron makes all the difference on the condition of any hair...especially if we are flat ironing damp hair.

Finer hair has more moisture naturally and needs protein...especially if it's chemically processed. :)
I only ever use GHD's ceramic irons,my hair has changed significantly since being put on a certain medication,which I know affects hair,nails and skin.

I will definately see about having a course of treatments though.Thanks guys:)

Latest posts

Back