Quantcast

Dehydrate before bonder?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Laoura

Reaction score
Hi.i work with hart gel and i have a question about the preparation.i usually use a dehidrator and a primer before my base coat.now i bought the ibd bonder and i am wondering if i must continue using the dehitraton before the bonder or is the bonder used by it self.because i heart that with a bonder you don't have to dehidrate the nail.is that true or is it best to dehidrate anyway.thanks:)

blossom

Reaction score
Do ibd make hart gel?

Laoura

Reaction score

blossom

Reaction score
Why not use products all from the same range that are designed to work together? Why of course? I've never heard of hart gel.

x Fee x

Reaction score
From what I understand of your question you are meaning Hard Gel, used for extentions? In this case then yes, you must always dehydrate. IBD Bonder I believe is a priming product to help adhesion, so you dehydrate the nails, and then apply EITHER your IBD Bonder, OR your system primer. I would recommend your system primer over the IBD, as it is designed to work correctly with the other products in your chosen brand x

Laoura

Reaction score
From what I understand of your question you are meaning Hard Gel, used for extentions? In this case then yes, you must always dehydrate. IBD Bonder I believe is a priming product to help adhesion, so you dehydrate the nails, and then apply EITHER your IBD Bonder, OR your system primer. I would recommend your system primer over the IBD, as it is designed to work correctly with the other products in your chosen brand x
Thank you for your reply.yes.i am talking about the builder gel which i use over tips or for extentions.with the ibd bonder i ordered also the builder gel so i will use them together.x

Laoura

Reaction score
Why not use products all from the same range that are designed to work together? Why of course? I've never heard of hart gel.
Where i live we are used to call the builder gel hart gel.so maybe i didn't make my self clear about that.but yes,with the ibd bonder i ordered also the builder gel so yes i will use them together for better resalts. And sorry about my english.it's not my mother language.

blossom

Reaction score
I think your English is fab x

Laoura

Reaction score

Carla-laa

Reaction score
Hi, I use ibd and I tend to only use the dehydrate on clients who are prone to lifting. Most clients are fine with just bonder before the gel therefore I don't bother using the dehydrate on these clients, I also use the dehydrate before the base coat when doing gel polish x

Laoura

Reaction score
Hi, I use ibd and I tend to only use the dehydrate on clients who are prone to lifting. Most clients are fine with just bonder before the gel therefore I don't bother using the dehydrate on these clients, I also use the dehydrate before the base coat when doing gel polish x
That was helpfull.thanks.x

Latest posts