Dehydrate before bonder?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laoura

Reaction score
Hi.i work with hart gel and i have a question about the preparation.i usually use a dehidrator and a primer before my base coat.now i bought the ibd bonder and i am wondering if i must continue using the dehitraton before the bonder or is the bonder used by it self.because i heart that with a bonder you don't have to dehidrate the nail.is that true or is it best to dehidrate anyway.thanks:)

Do ibd make hart gel?

Why not use products all from the same range that are designed to work together? Why of course? I've never heard of hart gel.

From what I understand of your question you are meaning Hard Gel, used for extentions? In this case then yes, you must always dehydrate. IBD Bonder I believe is a priming product to help adhesion, so you dehydrate the nails, and then apply EITHER your IBD Bonder, OR your system primer. I would recommend your system primer over the IBD, as it is designed to work correctly with the other products in your chosen brand x

From what I understand of your question you are meaning Hard Gel, used for extentions? In this case then yes, you must always dehydrate. IBD Bonder I believe is a priming product to help adhesion, so you dehydrate the nails, and then apply EITHER your IBD Bonder, OR your system primer. I would recommend your system primer over the IBD, as it is designed to work correctly with the other products in your chosen brand x
Thank you for your reply.yes.i am talking about the builder gel which i use over tips or for extentions.with the ibd bonder i ordered also the builder gel so i will use them together.x

Why not use products all from the same range that are designed to work together? Why of course? I've never heard of hart gel.
Where i live we are used to call the builder gel hart gel.so maybe i didn't make my self clear about that.but yes,with the ibd bonder i ordered also the builder gel so yes i will use them together for better resalts. And sorry about my english.it's not my mother language.

I think your English is fab x

Hi, I use ibd and I tend to only use the dehydrate on clients who are prone to lifting. Most clients are fine with just bonder before the gel therefore I don't bother using the dehydrate on these clients, I also use the dehydrate before the base coat when doing gel polish x

Hi, I use ibd and I tend to only use the dehydrate on clients who are prone to lifting. Most clients are fine with just bonder before the gel therefore I don't bother using the dehydrate on these clients, I also use the dehydrate before the base coat when doing gel polish x
That was helpfull.thanks.x

Latest posts

Back