Could someone please advise as how to cancel/delete my account
Thanks in advance

Noodle

Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Could someone please advise as how to cancel/delete my account
Thanks in advance
Tap the Contact Us button, and the Admin Team can take care of that for you. Alternatively, just leave your account dormant and come back when you want.

BARBERsammi

Reaction score
Please can someone delete my profile?
I'm fed up of moderators being so rude and brusque to members not necessary! Then they shut the thread down so no one else can reply.. We are all going through a tough time right now... Kindness costs nothing
Rediculous

Noodle

Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I'm fed up of moderators being so rude and brusque to members not necessary! Then they shut the thread down so no one else can reply.. We are all going through a tough time right now... Kindness costs nothing
Rediculous
@BARBERsammi, have you sent a message to Admin? Unfortunately, the Moderators are unable to disable your account so if you’d like this done, then please contact them directly via the Contact button.

BARBERsammi

Reaction score
@BARBERsammi, have you sent a message to Admin? Unfortunately, the Moderators are unable to disable your account so if you’d like this done, then please contact them directly via the Contact button.
If you can forward this to admin that would be great
Thank you

Noodle

Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score

BARBERsammi

Reaction score

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Taken care of

Thatgothicstylist

Reaction score
Rediculous
Relate to this, I want to leave too. The moderators are rude and condescending.

Noodle

Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Relate to this, I want to leave too. The moderators are rude and condescending.
Sorry to read you also want to leave, even though you’ve only recently joined us.

If you like, send me a PM and I’ll try to help.

Bliss69

Reaction score
I haven’t posted on this forum for the last few years for exactly this reason.
However the problem wasn’t with the mods it was experienced members. Nothing was ever directed at me but I would often read replies to inexperienced technicians that were so belittling. It got to the stage where I was afraid to post for fear of being treated the same.
Those of you who have years of experience have the gift to be able to help others. In my opinion to abuse that gift is shameful

Pixelchops

Reaction score
I haven’t posted on this forum for the last few years for exactly this reason.
However the problem wasn’t with the mods it was experienced members. Nothing was ever directed at me but I would often read replies to inexperienced technicians that were so belittling. It got to the stage where I was afraid to post for fear of being treated the same.
Those of you who have years of experience have the gift to be able to help others. In my opinion to abuse that gift is shameful
I've felt like this too. One in particular stands out and I think it's parallel to bullying. There's no compassion in any of their responses and that's part of the job title isn't it? It's great to have passion, but compassion is a necessity. I feel for co workers and even clients of these people.

Noodle

Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I’m sure you already know, but we do have a Report button facility on the site so if there’s anything you feel is worth the Moderation Team looking at, please use it and let us know :)

Thank you.

Latest posts