Delia's Way

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire 1

Reaction score
Delia's Way Stuff a miniature marshmallow in the bottom of a sugar cone to prevent ice cream drips.

The Real Woman's Way
Just suck the ice cream out of the bottom of the cone, for God's sake. You're probably lying on the couch with your feet up eating it anyway.

Delia's Way To keep potatoes from budding, place an apple in the bag with the potatoes.

The Real Woman's Way
Buy Smash and keep it in the cupboard for up to a year before throwing it away.

Delia's Way
When a cake recipe calls for flouring the baking tin, use a bit of the dry cake mix instead and there won't be any white mess on the outside of the cake.

The Real Woman's Way
Tesco's sell cakes. They even do chocolate ones, decorated versions and cakes shaped like buttocks

Delia's Way
If you accidentally over-salt a dish while it's still cooking,
drop in a potato slice.

The Real Woman's Way
If you over salt a dish while you are cooking, that's tough sh*t.
Please recite with me the Real Woman's motto: "I made it and you will eat it and I don't care how bad it tastes."

Delia's Way Wrap celery in aluminium foil when putting in the
refrigerator and it will keep for weeks.

The Real Woman's Way
It could keep forever. Who eats it?

Delia's Way

Brush some beaten egg white over piecrust before baking to yield beautiful glossy finish.

The Real Woman's Way
Sainsbury's frozen pie directions do not include brushing any egg white over the crust.

Delia's Way
Cure for headaches: Take a lime, cut it in half and rub it on your forehead. The throbbing will go away.

The Real Woman's Way

Cure for headaches: Take a lime, cut it in half and drop it in 8 ounces of vodka. Drink the vodka. You might still have the headache, but who gives a sh*t?

And finally the most important tip
Delia's Way
Freeze leftover wine into ice cubes for future use in
casseroles and sauces.
The Real Woman's Way
Leftover wine
huh.gif
? Hello!!!!!

Claire x

YOU ARE ABSOLUTLEY HALARIOUS WHERE DO YOU GET THIS STUFF FROM?:lol:

A bit more subtle tonight Claire, Thank God :twisted: . I can totally relate to all of it, infact I'm out of Smash so thanks for reminding me.

Sonia

FANTASTIC :lol:

Loved this one :cool:

Hi Everyone,

Glad you like the thread, I am still doing nails (honest) did two sets of L&p today, thought you all might need a good laugh after "fright night"

Claire x

claire 1 said:
Hi Everyone,

Glad you like the thread, I am still doing nails (honest) did two sets of L&p today, thought you all might need a good laugh after "fright night"

Claire x

Another great one Claire ....keep em coming ...!!!

I had great pleasure in reading this! Thank you!
party-smiley-020.gif

Claire - you just crack me up! At least this one didn't give us a dodgy ticker!

that is a good one , lmao

Hi,

Glad you all enjoyed this (I have loads more, but will let you all have a break for now)

Cheers

Claire x

Latest posts

Back