Demi perm

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinky lou

Reaction score
Hi all I've had a client ask for a demi perm. I've never done one before so can anyone tell me what's the best one to use I've heard clynol do a good one. Also how much would you charge x

Hi there.

I might be missing something here, but if your talking about a demi wave type perm, then this just means using a milder perm lotion with larger perm rods to achieve a wave rather than a curl. If I'm right in you just wanting a wave, rather than a curl, you can just use your usual perm lotion with larger rods.

In the 80s, we regularly used the so called demi-wave perm lotion, but it was no different from the rest of them. It was just marketed at clients wanting a very loose perm.

If I've got the wrong end of the stick, just ignore my reply and wait for another geek to post on here. Hope I was of some help. xx

:D:D

Wella have launched new perms you get curl in mild or intense and wave in mild or intense the come with a new pre perm conditioner, haven't used the wave but the curl one was very good.

WellaHeadlines! Brilliant stuff, takes half time of a perm to do, 25 rods max per head, can reapply after 6 weeks but there's never any need to. Perfect for body.

Thanks everyone for your replies. She wants a curl but not a permanent one.
How much would you charge?

WellaHeadlines! Brilliant stuff, takes half time of a perm to do, 25 rods max per head, can reapply after 6 weeks but there's never any need to. Perfect for body.

Can you use any size rod with this? Does it give a curl or just volume?
Does it last 6 weeks or do you get longer from it?

Latest posts

Back