demo clips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chatabox

Reaction score
Hi
can anyone give me some ideas for looking at demos on nail art, french manicure on natural nails handpainting. im really struggling with getting the french look on natural nails only using french varnish which is what ive been asked to do. to make matters worse she has not got long nails so even more of a pain. just some ideas on getting it right would be apreciated. thanks in advance for any tips.
chata

Ive never been that good at hand painting french white so now use an airbrush on natural nails which gives a fab look, but obviously there is the cost of the equipment! Another way is to tidy up the smile line with a brush dipped in remover, a little practice and it dont look too bad!!
Sarah

Ive never been that good at hand painting french white so now use an airbrush on natural nails which gives a fab look, but obviously there is the cost of the equipment! Another way is to tidy up the smile line with a brush dipped in remover, a little practice and it dont look too bad!!
Sarah
thanks sarah, i did find some other stuff when i started delving in to old posts.
i think i may indeed envest in an airbrush at some stage.... any tips on which ones...
il get practicing. ive tried on my own fingers and i make a right mess... now feet ive had great success with toe nails. looks very good unless its just the distance from my eyes that make it look better than it really is. but dont french toes look great...
once again many thanks.... chata

Yes, french toes are so much more easier. i actually use a white stripping paint from my nail art supplies to put on toes as the brush is longer and goes on much easier, especially on the big toe. With regards to my airbrush i bought it off ebay 2 years ago when i was first experimenting with airbrushing. it comes from The Airbrush Company and works fine for me, although i dont know what other products are available as i never really shopped around, but airbrushing definately gives an immaculate look!
Sarah
xx

Latest posts

Back