Denato products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CassieYPN

Reaction score
Hello
Just a little question to ask if anyone uses Denato products and whats you feedback on them ? I use cuccio as my main products as they are fab builder gels and gel varnish colours, but I wanted to bring in budget product so any feedback would be fab.
Thank you
Cassie

I've never heard of them, and a quite Search on here doesn't give any results so never been mentioned on here before. I notice you are located in France, is it a French brand?

Hi
No, I saw it on ebay then I typed Denato.co.uk...... I've only just found it today, so thought I would ask the question. I love Cuccio but I was just having a look at what else is about....

I've just googled them, they have a UK website. Browsing around their glue has an odd name, from further googling I think it's in Slovakian. I'm not sure if we have any members from Slovakia who might be able to give a review.

Hi
No, I saw it on ebay then I typed Denato.co.uk...... I've only just found it today, so thought I would ask the question. I love Cuccio but I was just having a look at what else is about....

Ah! if it's selling on eBay then I would consider it a non-pro brand that anyone can buy. I'd rather go to a tech who uses pro products and stuff I can buy on eBay and do myself.

There are cheaper price point pro systems, and in honesty buy the time you work out cost per service, it's pennies difference but you have the security of safe products for you and the client.

I totally agree, I always have a nosy on ebay though just for nail art pieces, and this product came up so I was just curious to see if any of you peeps had tried it.

Latest posts

Back