Denim color that cover 100% gray?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silvia7102

Reaction score
Hi,Everyone!!
We use Loreal demi color,but it will cover only 50% gray....I started look for other demi colors,other companies....but I try to find one that Demi cover 100% gray.Also I try to find one that have name and most of clients will know that name.Is any one have good experience with some demi colors?

No demi will cover 100% grey hair. The new Loreal DIARichesse have 15vol which is the old HiRichesse. Demi's only BLEND Greys not actually covering them, if you look the hair isn't covered it is translucent. No Demi's will cover,

Hi,Everyone!!
We use Loreal demi color,but it will cover only 50% gray....I started look for other demi colors,other companies....but I try to find one that Demi cover 100% gray.Also I try to find one that have name and most of clients will know that name.Is any one have good experience with some demi colors?

Try color touch plus. It has 70% coverage. It is excellent. :)

Matrix sync extra coverage covers up to 70% it's lovely!! Really nice and natural, mixed with its own selected 20vol developer x

Latest posts

Back