Denise williams VAT FREE DAY?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi,i have heard that denise williams has got a vat free day today and tomorrow {monday} at Grimsby is this right does anyone one know please before i go tomorrow as its a over 1hrs drive?? thanks

Hi, I am sure that it is vat free sunday and monday this week but i would just give a quick call just to be on the safe side.:hug:

It's actually illegal for a company to offer VAT free, they can offer you 17.5% discount (=VAT free) but they're not actually allowed to say VAT FREE.

It's actually illegal for a company to offer VAT free, they can offer you 17.5% discount (=VAT free) but they're not actually allowed to say VAT FREE.

All the local wholesalers do it :eek:,i should know i get enough junk mail :rolleyes: lol

All the local wholesalers do it :eek:,i should know i get enough junk mail :rolleyes: lol
I read something about it on here, I 'think' it was Gigi who posted it, it was to do with show offers being VAT free when in fact we have to pay VAT irrespective.

They must nolt be aware of this,or have total disreagrd,every few month's i get a flyer from Sally's with this offer :eek:

Interesting :D

So how do they get away with the wording Vat free ?

Also if Vat is charged at 17.5% and they are offering vat free or minus 17.5% am i being really dense or is this not the same ?

Latest posts

Back