Dented Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelley Clarke

Reaction score
Hi
I had a friend come to me the other day who wanted nail extensions, I had a problem cause some of her nails at the free edge were dented especially in the middle. When trying to put clear tips on they would adhere at the sides of the nail but not in the middle creating an air bubble.

Any advise on this would be brill.

Shelley:)

My advice on this would be to use pink gelbond. It fills in any gaps - great for nail biters.

HTH

sorry if i sound thick but i use acrylic can you use pink gelbond with this and how do you fill the gaps? Also where can i purchase it? I am quite new to all this.

Thanks
Shelley

Sorry Shelley, gel bond is an adhesive, you use it when fitting your tips then overlay with your L&P as normal. Gelbond is a Creative Nail Design product. There are other Jelly adhesives available.

This is one of those naff off situations - Never Assume - Find Out First LOL

I am sorry, I assumed.

Hope this helps.

Hi
No probs
Thanks alot i'll have a look round for the product and give it a try.

I presume the creative nail design products you can only get if you've been trained by them?

Shelly..if you can't get to a One Stop Nail Shop, then Dennis Williams and Sallies both sell a simliar product under the Star Nails range..which might help in the interim... :)

I presume the creative nail design products you can only get if you've been trained by them?

There are some products you can buy best thing would be to give them a ring and ask !! tel: 0800 3160213
You will find them very helpful. ;)

Thanks for the info.
You've been so helpful

It great getting info from more experienced techs, i'm sure i'll learn a lot from you guys.

I'm going to Olympia in March i presum CND will have a stand there?

Little Angel said:

There are some products you can buy best thing would be to give them a ring and ask !! tel: 0800 3160213
You will find them very helpful. ;)

Shelley Clarke said:
I'm going to Olympia in March i presum CND will have a stand there?

Yes im sure they are not at the nec in feb though which is a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back