Deodrant and soap after spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shell-Perfect10

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
Has anyone came across any good products that prolong your tan?
I've heard to avoid dove and imperial lather and I always encourage clients to buy either Sienna or fake bake body wash but they often want a high street alternative, does anyone have any recommendations?
Also any deodorant that doesn't take your tan off and leave you with White pits lol?
I used to recommend a cream stick by soft and gentle it was so good but really hard to find now

Shelley xxx

Sorry don't know any deodorants but in my training I was told the best shower gel to use is a supermarkets own brand (cheap) one. Guess this is because they dont have many ingredients in that can affect the tan like the more luxurious ones can such as Dove or Imperial Leather

Hi geeks,
I've heard to avoid dove and imperial lather and I always encourage clients to buy either Sienna or fake bake body wash but they often want a high street alternative, does anyone have any recommendations?
Also any deodorant that doesn't take your tan off and leave you with White pits lol?
I used to recommend a cream stick by soft and gentle it was so good but really hard to find now

Shelley xxx

Mmm, what a good question,
I will have to have little look through the info I have acquired over the years. Not sure really, I always recommend the Simple Range or products that don't have perfumes and "rejuvenating" properties, Baby products ( I don't recommend Johnson's any more as they do animal testing)Aqueous cream etc

Lets see what else gets recommended

Yeah I hope people reply cos it's something that could make a good tan stay good but I find people are reluctant to buy the tan manufacturer products at say £12 a bottle of shower gel when they maybe get a tan for a special occasion 3 times a year so having something to recommend that they can get in boots would be great and moisturizers too xxx

Hi geeks,

Shelley xxx

The main product that will not only prolong but continue a tan going is a moisturiser fortified with DHA.

Our tantrick and organics range of moisturisers contain 6% DHA which is enough concentrate in itself if used daily to actually sustain a tan indefinitely.

These fortified moisturizers are also useful for topping up specific areas where fading or patches due to clothes rubbing (shins ,bra straps etc etc) occurs.
Also usefully for taking away on holiday to greatly help the severities to the tan due to salt water and lots and lots of sunshine...oh sunshine what a thought...can we have some soon lol

Nivea pearl deodorant which I've always used has never took off my tan! :) x

Hi Shelly,

We have 'Shower Glow™' and 'Skin Glow™'.

Shower Glow™ is world's first DHA infused shower gel and is used daily just like any other shower gel. Great product for the tanning enthusiast.

Skin Glow™ is DHA infused daily moisturiser. It will maintain your tan or provide a natural looking healthy glow in its own right. This product is very popular with older ladies who don't want a full on spray tan but like the healthy look and having to wear less makeup.

Hi Shelly,

We have 'Shower Glow™' and 'Skin Glow™'.

Shower Glow™ is world's first DHA infused shower gel and is used daily just like any other shower gel. Great product for the tanning enthusiast.

Skin Glow™ is DHA infused daily moisturiser. It will maintain your tan or provide a natural looking healthy glow in its own right. This product is very popular with older ladies who don't want a full on spray tan but like the healthy look and having to wear less makeup.

Could you send me
Some prices please? X

I guess this is because they dont have many ingredients in that can affect the tan like the more luxurious ones can such as Dove or Imperial Leather.
g.gif

I guess this is because they dont have many ingredients in that can affect the tan like the more luxurious ones can such as Dove or Imperial Leather.
g.gif

Love Elena, would you mind re-posting, what you wrote/attached is not showing up. Thanks

Latest posts

Back