Depilatory cream between wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
Hi, Im over from hair and nails ! I always have my legs waxed but forgot to book my app, my wax lady is away and I'm at Champneys on Tues and look like a gorilla!! Can I use cream or will this mess my next wax up??

Hi Lilly,
When will your next wax be due? How fast is your regrowth? How many weeks do you leave between sessions?

Usually I go 4 weeks in between apps, I have dark strong hair and I'm due right now !! I started about a year ago and it's just started getting finer

Normally I tell my clients to shave and give me 2 full weeks growth when they are regular waxers. Cream I don't usually suggest as it goes deeper and the hairs will take longer to grow out of the follicle.
Can't you get someone else to wax instead? Or shave this weekend at the latest and have short hairs for champneys? Then you will have to ask your waxing lady to see if she's happy with the length of your hairs when she's back.
Shame you are too far away from me !!

Normally I tell my clients to shave and give me 2 full weeks growth when they are regular waxers. Cream I don't usually suggest as it goes deeper and the hairs will take longer to grow out of the follicle.
Can't you get someone else to wax instead? Or shave this weekend at the latest and have short hairs for champneys? Then you will have to ask your waxing lady to see if she's happy with the length of your hairs when she's back.
Shame you are too far away from me !!
I could do a number 1 clipper on them!
I'm so pleased that they've gotten finer that I don't want to ruin anything ! I might see if I can get in somewhere over the weekend, I hate people like me that leave apps to the last minute!

That's made me laugh! Yes you are a nusiance ha ha.
A number 1 would be good...My preferred option than creaming anyday for an emergency.

That's made me laugh! Yes you are a nusiance ha ha.
A number 1 would be good...My preferred option than creaming anyday for an emergency.
I managed to get in somewhere tomorrow everyone must've been waxed before Christmas for me to get in!

Latest posts

Back