Derma roller!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steffybaby

Reaction score
Hi girls, I have been suffering from slight acne around chin cheek area, skin feels slightly itchy though? Not sure if it is an reaction, I have tried few different things, tried to change a lot of things also. I do work in a warm spa and maybe thought it was the oily warm environment.
Someone had said to me derma roller could possibly help my skin, I looked into it and you can get your own derma roller to use at home, just wondering if anyone has done this and if it has worked? Am going on holiday and needing something fast to get rid of this so I can not wear makeup during the day, 😓😢 xx

Hi girls, I have been suffering from slight acne around chin cheek area, skin feels slightly itchy though? Not sure if it is an reaction, I have tried few different things, tried to change a lot of things also. I do work in a warm spa and maybe thought it was the oily warm environment.
Someone had said to me derma roller could possibly help my skin, I looked into it and you can get your own derma roller to use at home, just wondering if anyone has done this and if it has worked? Am going on holiday and needing something fast to get rid of this so I can not wear makeup during the day, 😓😢 xx

Dermaroller is very good for acne scarring but you can not use it if you have live acne, it will spread it. The home use ones really aren't any where near as effective as the professional one used in salon xx

I was just just thinking
Please don't use it for acne if you still have acne.
It will make it spread just the same as picking your acne spreads.

Environ make a world class roller priced around £49.
So that's good value money. U can pm me for info on acne treatment and scarring I have had such amazing results with environ and also Mario badescu for acne!! I get so excited at the prospect of helping someone!

Beauty at your finger tips!

Latest posts

Back