Dermal roller

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerry0875

Reaction score
Hi, Ive been looking at micro-needling and have come across the dermal roller with the Boston Medical Group. They train beauty therapists up to 1.5mm needle. I am very interested in this and would welcome any advice or experience of this treatment. Thanks xx

Hi. First thing I would do is check and see how much it will add to your insurance. Second, although it's not one of the treatments that you need to register with (i.e. your local council), you can't just throw used rollers into the rubbish, (you will be drawing lymph and a little blood tho' only a small amount). so you would also need (morally) to get a waster collection service organised.

That aside, it's a great treatment but still requires a lot of responsibility. It's also not cheap to perform - if done properly - with pre and post product application as a necessary part of the treatment if you want good results.

Thank you for that, do you perform the treatment yourself? i was looking at the council webpage and they list piercing, acupuncture, electrolysis as requiring a licence and I assumed that mirco needling would come under that umbrella?
Do you know how to go about disposing of the rollers, I imagined it would be a similar set up to the electrolysis needles (although they are considerably bigger I know!) :confused:

Latest posts

Back