Dermalogica and mobile therapists?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemmamarie

Reaction score
Hello :)

Just a quick question!
Do Dermalogica allow mobile therapists to purchase off them? If so does anyone know the minimum order amount?
thankyou xx:hug:

Dermalogica does not allow mobile therapists to buy from them unfortunately. You have to be salon based.:irked:

I rang and asked if they will let a mobile salon use their products and they said NO:cry:. I used these products at college so am fairly dissapointed not to be given the opportunity to continue using and introducing them to new clients. I would have been more than happy to go on their training programme in Exeter...

I rang and asked if they will let a mobile salon use their products and they said NO:cry:. I used these products at college so am fairly dissapointed not to be given the opportunity to continue using and introducing them to new clients. I would have been more than happy to go on their training programme in Exeter...
What a shame hun,their loss eh!!:hug:

Totally their loss, by the way where did you do your creative training and would you recommend it? I am looking to expand into the Nail market

If i remember correctly the starting order is about £3000. You have to purchase that first before you can do individual orders so its quite a bit investment even for a salon.

Totally their loss, by the way where did you do your creative training and would you recommend it? I am looking to expand into the Nail market
I will pm you.

Latest posts

Back